British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Sadly I don't remember Poole paying any money for Judas outside of loan fees so I think he is still a Swindon asset - but you can keep because he won't ride in the UK again.

Also Piotr Pawlicki is a Wolves asset and you don't own the Peterborough assets! Your last sentence made me laugh though given that Sundstrom has already ridden in the UK and not for Poole and Vaculik will probably never ride here!

just read the post, and it made me chuckle. :wink:

Deliberate quote of Limp Bizkit!?

Never saw that when I first read it. I just hope it's something I don't have in common with the Poole embarrassment.

Klindt has now been purchased from Wolves so becomes a club asset, good move for the future.

Do you have a link for this as haven't seen it? Thanks.

Never saw that when I first read it. I just hope it's something I don't have in common with the Poole embarrassment.

The first album never gets the respect it deserved... And, if I was to ever suggest a peacemaker between you two, perhaps Fred Durst can get the job done!!

The first album never gets the respect it deserved... And, if I was to ever suggest a peacemaker between you two, perhaps Fred Durst can get the job done!!

Got to agree. Very underrated. If Fred Durst spoke I'd have to listen! The only Fred i know with any credibility. :t:

• Like 2

just read the post, and it made me chuckle. :wink:

Do you have a link for this as haven't seen it? Thanks.

It was in Monday's Bournemouth Echo SB and Nicolai tweeted about it too.

Wow!

Lindgren declares himself unfit on monday after completing the gp and he doesn't have any credibility!

What is it with you and injured riders ffs?

What is it with you trolling my every post ffs?

Each to their own I guess.

Still part of his name. SB messed the Fred thing up and FF took full advantage of that, not that he needs a lot to go on!

except I said good point when pointed out that Freddie wasn't included. Sadly FF jumped on the post after I'd made the comment. As always completely pointless.

Seeing as how FF jumps on every post SB makes!

Some people just need to have a life outside of this forum! Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

But what's the point of knowing?? Zorro and Dak have both either retired or quit! Bjarne has said he will not race UK again - although he has many good Poole sponsors and could probably be talked around by MF if required. Adrian Gomolski ???

I have an idea that Piotr Protasiewicz is also an asset - part of a swap deal involving the Drymls I think or was it Sullivan, I forget now - but so what?

Just gives him something to do!
  • Like 1

Indeed, not about 'FF or SB' but you still went off topic??

So, he's allowed to go off topic isn't he. I mean, you do it enough times.. :rofl:

Off topic????!! The discussion was about Poole assets on a Poole 2017 thread. I was replying to HS that at least it was Poole-related. How is that 'off-topic'?

Leave it mate, he's not with it..