British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Zengota, on a 28 day 'open-ended' contract subject to BSPA approval, will make his debut at Monmore on Monday!

He 'needs to impress his Polish bosses in order to retain his Leszno team place' as he hasn't been doing that well so far!!

Impressive signing just in time for Wolves. This definitely strengthens Poole as Zengi is usually great value at the Green.

It's obvious changes were coming and like others have said some will be paying a heavy price for having a number one who has been next to useless this season.

Interesting to watch what happens!

If you all think that Zengi is going to make Poole a title winning side , you are mistaken.

Nobody said he will, only you have mentioned it.

Got to and should be. No offence to Shanes but its a numbers game.

Unfortunately for James everyone else is scoring big points.

Hans, Brady and Klindt awesome. Jack starting to score very well. Newman will start scoring after a couple of meetings.

If it isn't Shanes who goes then it will be Klindt (Which would be a terrible decision)

If everyone is doing so great and scoring big points why make any changes surely no need ?

Good a rider as Zengota is he isnt a number 1 and away from home Poole need a number one.

Having said that he will be an improvement on KK so it should be a half decent signing

What it does show is a lack of potential number ones that are willing to come and ride over here

KK 'hasn't been sacked'!! He is being given the chance to re-estabilish himself during the 4 week period - although quite how he can prove his race fitness and scoring potential when he's been dropped by both Poole and Gorzow beats me!! ;-)

I thought he was fit again after BH vs Wolves? So how did we get a 28 day replacement from now?

KK 'hasn't been sacked'!! He is being given the chance to re-estabilish himself during the 4 week period - although quite how he can prove his race fitness and scoring potential when he's been dropped by both Poole and Gorzow beats me!! ;-)

If he's not injured, how can you have a 28 day injury replacement? That's a bit confusing!

I think this whole situation is the Matt Ford rabbit out of the hat situation.

I also think as Matt ford does has an eye on the future. Hans and KK how ever good they are or have be. They are not getting any younger.

Zengi is 28

Linus S= 26.

The big question is as have done. Will magic return to Poole? He said yes last year.

Matt will always fit Magic in, Young and gets points everywhere.

Can see a team of Magic, Kurtz, Holder, Shanes, Kyle,Milik next season. They might be able to fit Linus Sundstrom in.

Edited by poolebolton

I think this whole situation is the Matt Ford rabbit out of the hat situation.

I also think as Matt ford does has an eye on the future. Hans and KK how ever good they are or have be. They are not getting any younger.

Zengi is 28

Linus S= 26.

The big question is as have done. Will magic return to Poole? He said yes last year.

Matt will always fit Magic in, Young and gets points everywhere.

Can see a team of Magic, Kurtz, Holder, Shanes, Kyle next season. They might be able to fit Linus Sundstrom in.

We are not half way through this season yet.

• Like 1

Agree, but Matt does plan miles ahead apparently. He talks to riders all year and why would you not start planning. He is not happy so far this season.

yes he does. As a rule he will Plan at least he 2 yr ahead. And no he's not happy so far this season. But his aim will still be to win the league. Brady was on his radar years ago . And jack was always going to be a Pirate.

Edited by Starman2006

yes he does. he plans 2 yr ahead. And no he's not happy so far this season. But his aim will still be to win the league. Brady was on his radar years ago . And jack was always going to be a Pirate.

Agree, So i think this is why he has been talking to Milik, Sundstrom, Mikel M. Starman, do you think Magic will come back. If he wants to come back will Matt fit him in. I think Holder, Kurtz, Newman and Shanes going to be here for a long time hopefully. Kurtz at number 5 next season. Could see Ellis come in.

Could that happen Btw Ellis for Shanes. I really like Shanes but the way Matt is talking could ellis make a return.

I am bias as a massive Magic fan.

Zengi is going to have a place after Nicki P injury now.

Hope all is well with Nicki P never want a rider injured.

No idea who Linus S would come in for. Can't see Holder, Kurtz,Newman or Hans being touched.

Only Nicolai because of his average but he has been amazing. And well Shanes has to be replaced by a brit. I'm sure Matt has this figured all out.

Has Nicolai really been amazing against other teams 2nd strings & heat leaders or picked up the majority of his points vs reserves?.

Only a question as amazing isn't a word many would use.