British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

If your Adams would have seen him ride that night even he would have signed him..

No he wouldnt. Peter Adams is the best team manager there has ever been...............he would not sign a Pole who at his very best is inconsistent.

He is utterly useless at Monmore. But he is a proper top speedway rider no matter how many dozens of posts you go on and on and on about him. Most speedway riders don't have to suffer piddly little Monmore more than twice a season. For Polish riders its a serious challenge and one many feel not worth worrying about as they only go there very occassionally.

KK was second in the world quite recently and an acheivement most riders could only dream about. Sure his form is down currently but that doesn't mean he is a bad rider. His career proves how good he can be, regardless of your continuous insults at him.

Totally irrelevant that he was second in the world as it was 3 years ago almost. His form has been in decline ever since.

KK was only ever good abroad and in the UK he was very very inconsistent and couldnt be bothered half the time and scoring woefully.

The odd meeting he turned it on showing his form on the continent.

The speedway world knew what Poole were signing this season.........a former world class rider who is declining and basically has never shown his form over here in the UK........................Trouble is a majority of Poole fans believed he would be a genuine number one..............lol

He is utterly useless at Monmore. But he is a proper top speedway rider no matter how many dozens of posts you go on and on and on about him. Most speedway riders don't have to suffer piddly little Monmore more than twice a season. For Polish riders its a serious challenge and one many feel not worth worrying about as they only go there very occassionally.

KK was second in the world quite recently and an acheivement most riders could only dream about. Sure his form is down currently but that doesn't mean he is a bad rider. His career proves how good he can be, regardless of your continuous insults at him.

He hasn't been world class since that one off season.

Sure he has won medals with Poland , even bomber has had some outstanding meetings for GB.

His average in SS is 6.59 from 8 meetings this season. I guess only you would defend that as the form of a world class rider.

KK has often had seasons of struggle and lacking something. That's probably part of his enigma.

On the world stage he is often found wanting, certainly in the GP's.

Anyway I will leave you to defend a rider who is currently averaging less than Kyle Howarth. Good luck with that.

KK was only ever good abroad and in the UK he was very very inconsistent and couldnt be bothered half the time and scoring woefully.

The odd meeting he turned it on showing his form on the continent.

The speedway world knew what Poole were signing this season.........a former world class rider who is declining and basically has never shown his form over here in the UK........................Trouble is a majority of Poole fans believed he would be a genuine number one..............lol

Name them.

Putting my SKY Sports transfer rumour hat on, who will be this mystery rider who is above Hans in average but below Chris.

KK= Poole asset on 11 would be solid and is amazing at home

AJ= Poole wanted to sign him last year, but is rumoured to not want to race this year in the UK and Coventry will have a say.

Hampel= Would be great signing, is definitely a top 8 rider in the world if not for injuries. Will need more racing now no GP's .

Any other ideas, or is this just talk. I imagine Kyle and Brady come in as well so they take, 13.86 points between them. Is Matt planning a young 4 point rider from the continent.

I personally want Kasprzak. I have wanted KK since day 1 even if Chris Holder was in the frame I would want KK.

Answer to you're Q's though

Hampel isn't past his prime Jarek just had a horrible injury.

Greg Hancock is the most boring rider I have ever seen (Gate, Gate, Gate & Gate again) but we signed him and Greg couldn't have come cheap.

MF will have more money to spare this season than ever before because it will basically be riders who rode in the PL last season with Hans Andersen.

I cant imagine Brady, Jack and Kyle Newman being on big bucks neither will the other British rider we have to sign.

KrispyJack will be fine he loves Poole and motors around in Poole colours I would be happy to see him in the no1 berth.

Yeah, but KK will average over 11.00 at home. He is currently the best rider in the world at Wimborne Road, in my opinion.

Back in 2012 when we had Ward, Holder and KK their home averages over the course of the season (as per speedway-stats.co.uk) were:

Ward - 11.27

KK - 11.12

Holder - 10.60

So our number 1 rider for 2017 is announced. KK will do a very solid job in this league structure and certainly match all the other top boys. With Hans to back him up we have a strong top 2.

Looking good again. The points save by using Kk mean we will always have one very good reserve all season to cover for our new lad.

KK is a tour de force at Poole. Backed up with Andersen we have a very experienced top two to help the youngsters in the team.

Matt throws the gauntlet down again. Can another club put together a lineup to challenge?

KK has never let Poole down. Never seen him go awol like he did at Swindon for Coventry.

I think he will be really happy back here and will show good form. A few on here always bang on about him being flaky at every opportunity but for Poole he has always been red hot.

A great signing and counters Doyle at Swindon and Lindgren at Wolves.

Really happy with the KK signing

I don't agree. KK will be a lot more consistant than Chris would have been..

few examples of people who were happy to have KK at Poole

Not saying their opinion was wrong ....................but lots of Poole fans wanted him there

• Like 3

I'm not a Poole fan but I expected KK to be one of the top number ones in the league - probably only behind Doyle.

I was wrong (so far) but not sure who Poole could sign as a replacement.

People suggesting two 2nd strings to replace KK and Shanea - no way does that strengthen Poole.

I'm not a Poole fan but I expected KK to be one of the top number ones in the league - probably only behind Doyle.

I was wrong (so far) but not sure who Poole could sign as a replacement.

People suggesting two 2nd strings to replace KK and Shanea - no way does that strengthen Poole.

How does it not?

Not saying their opinion was wrong ....................but lots of Poole fans wanted him there

Gavan, you seriously need to get out more if you went looking for those quotes!

How does it not?

Gavan, you seriously need to get out more if you went looking for those quotes!

Nah you see im sitting at home and Starman asked me to name them so i had great pleasure proving him wrong.

For what its worth im not saying those people were wrong to think KK would do ok it was their opinion. Just the fact i was challenged to name Poole fans who thought KK would do ok so i did lol

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 3

On the basis of what we saw V BV and what we know of KK anybody would have signed him. You do need to get out more. Sad that you need to be so narrow minded.

Edited by Starman2006

....Starman2006......... You do need to get out more.

No he doesn't. Makes a refreshing change for someone to actually answer a query rather than just disappearing like some on here do.

• Like 1

Nah you see im sitting at home and Starman asked me to name them so i had great pleasure proving him wrong.

For what its worth im not saying those people were wrong to think KK would do ok it was their opinion. Just the fact i was challenged to name Poole fans who thought KK would do ok so i did lol

Quality reply mate you cant beat a bit of factual evidence to make starry choke on his chicken nuggets.

No he doesn't. Makes a refreshing change for someone to actually answer a query rather than just disappearing like some on here do.

Well i havn't got the inclination to TROLL thought umpteen posts just to make himself look good. Clearly has a complex and has the need to want to feel liked..

Edited by Starman2006

You havent got the inclination to troll really?????

Really. by by Lewy...

Edited by Starman2006

No he wouldnt. Peter Adams is the best team manager there has ever been...............he would not sign a Pole who at his very best is inconsistent.

Didn't Adams sign Skornicki?!

Incidentally KK was 5th in last season's Elite League averages behind Doyle, Holder, Iversen and Jonsson but ahead of the likes of Zagar and Lindgren, so once it was decided that Holder couldn't sensibly be fitted in, the Vaculik/Bjerre option had fallen by the wayside and the new Polish rules became apparent, then KK (a Poole asset after all) was a reluctant but understandable next option.

Edited by Skidder1

[quote name="Gavan" post="2962809" timestamp="1495557106

Good work & I bet the batchelor will disappear or come up with some lame excuse👏👏

Edited by Crazy robin

I am happy to admit I wanted KK here. He was awesome at Poole all season long and I thought he would do really well.

He hasn't and that life. We will see what Matt does.

You never know but all of a sudden he might come and score loads of points again. I'm just saying that most non Poole fans said Brady Kurtz was not good enough to be a 3rd heat leader well he has does pretty well so far.

KK though has looked better than Holder across Europe. Did worse than Hans tonight and is not scoring points anywhere. So we might have dogged a bullet.

What about Hampel if we can get Vaculik, Milik or Tai(hhahaha) to replace KK. Is scoring a lot of points right now and hasn't got much on his plate.

On the basis of what we saw V BV and what we know of KK anybody would have signed him.

As already told you Wolves would never sign KK even on the back of that one meeting. So you are wrong.

You can keep saying every promoter would have but you would be wrong.

Wolves wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Any season.

Good work & I bet the batchelor will disappear or come up with some lame excuse

Not interested in what you or anybody else thinks personally. ;) Try again.

• Like 1