British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Why, you want him at Coventry or something? I think his average will go against him here. I think it depends who Poole's top two are.

I asked because of the newspaper reports regarding Gomolski maybe in the frame. There will be a few that would leave I'd have thought. I haven't thought about Kurtz at Coventry to be honest but whoever does sign him will have a decent 2nd string rider who should progress a little more now he's had his 1st EL season.

I think subject to the points limit, Kacper (5.51 unless he's reassessed downwards having missed a whole season?) was 'promised' a team place in 2017 - not that that probably holds any water at all!!

He was promised a spot and the Darcy ward benefit meeting at Torun by Middlo. The real question is will J.Holder come in? Has a very low average and would enable to big hitters much like Kacper got us Magic and Holder.

I think if Milik comes in as well. He might because well he is close to GP standard and will need to learn small tracks.And will Hans stick around?

• Like 1

Will Brady Kurtz be loaned out or will he be kept in the side for 2017?

Swindon will have him if we have a track.😅

I think subject to the points limit, Kacper (5.51 unless he's reassessed downwards having missed a whole season?) was 'promised' a team place in 2017 - not that that probably holds any water at all!!

Kacper has had a decent year on decent aquipment he has loads of scope to improve his average.

No way.

I will have a wager on it.

He always produces his best when at Poole and would be nigh on unbeatable around Wimbourne Road.

IF, as has been rumoured, KK and Holder are both at Poole ill bet you £50 KK ends the season with a higher average than holder.

Col i believe Adams would of, he took some beating at the Abbey.Also do you think the level of opponent was a little higher when Leigh was about.?? Doyley now is in the company of Briggs,Ashby,Crump,Adams,Kilby,Broady, Autrey, Nilsen,Petersen hope he comes back all guns blazing.

Edited by Sidney the robin

I will have a wager on it.

He always produces his best when at Poole and would be nigh on unbeatable around Wimbourne Road.

IF, as has been rumoured, KK and Holder are both at Poole ill bet you £50 KK ends the season with a higher average than holder.

I will have a pint on it with you and i myself am a big KK fan ever since his Swindon days.If Holder has his head on and the track is half decent cant see KK being as consistent there is always a tendancy with him to have a few knightmare meetings along the way.KK for me like Zagar just can't produce real consistency now and last year Chris showed real signs that he was getting back to his level.Does Holder really care about Britain now or is it just pocket money for him now that's the worry.

If we sign Brady it will be a title winning mistake. Brady is a good rider and one for the future but an average of 6.44 is a no go imo. Brady would struggle riding as a Heat Leader.

I would go top heavy next year.

1. Chris Holder

3. Hans Andersen

5. Krzysztof Kasprzak

And then 4 from the following riders.

Adam Ellis, Davey Watt, Jack Holder, Kacper Gomolski, Kenneth Bjerre, Kyle Newman, Paul Starke, Troy Batchelor & Vaclav Milik

We would have lots of fire power in the Heat Leader positions and 2 strong reserves throughout the season.

Lets take Batchelor he is on a bargain and bet he turns out good for Poole

• Like 1

If we sign Brady it will be a title winning mistake. Brady is a good rider and one for the future but an average of 6.44 is a no go imo. Brady would struggle riding as a Heat Leader.

1. Chris Holder

3. Hans Andersen

5. Krzysztof Kasprzak

Adam Ellis, Davey Watt, Jack Holder, Kacper Gomolski, Kenneth Bjerre, Kyle Newman, Paul Starke, Troy Batchelor & Vaclav Milik

We would have lots of fire power in the Heat Leader positions and 2 strong reserves throughout the season.

Where are the reserves? Ellis, Newman and Starke have all demonstrated that they have progressed from the reserve berth.

1. Chris Holder

3. Hans Andersen

5. Krzysztof Kasprzak

You dont have any riders there that should be a reserve?

Your heat leaders come to just over 24 points.

4 riders to fill 16 points?

Gomolski and Batchelor and Bjerre over 5

Milik over 6

Ellis and Newman and Starke all over 4

Holder also likely need to be 4 or more.

Like to see how you would fill those last 4 spots

Edited by Gavan