British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK

Even with Kaspazaks recent form it would feel like losing a pound and finding a penny lol

Genuine question, how many times have you seen Bridger ride this season ?

• Like 1

In the short term it's bad luck for KK but good luck for Poole.Stuck on his average Poole will pretty much have a choice of guests to use or can use R/R with everyone being able to take a ride.He will probably only miss the one meeting anyway,collarbone injuries normally heal pretty quickly nowadays with riders normally taking laser treatment

In the short term it's bad luck for KK but good luck for Poole.Stuck on his average Poole will pretty much have a choice of guests to use or can use R/R with everyone being able to take a ride.He will probably only miss the one meeting anyway,collarbone injuries normally heal pretty quickly nowadays with riders normally taking laser treatment

5 weeks. Quite a lot of meetings will be missed and plus a little bit of time to get back up to speed so 6 weeks.

5 weeks. Quite a lot of meetings will be missed and plus a little bit of time to get back up to speed so 6 weeks.

I did just try to edit my post after i had wrote it as i see that he is meant to be out for 4-5 weeks.But some riders do seem to come back after a couple of weeks now,maybe KK is a slow healer.

Now will the BSPA re-asess his average down when the team reaches 8 matches or leave it alone.

KK's doctors have said 4 weeks! KK says he'll be back sooner. After Wednesday Poole have virtually 3 weeks off til the Bank Holiday Monday at Wolves, when only BV and KL are not racing - plenty of suitable guest options there!!

Ummm, no one from KL please, didn't they only win one race there last week?!!! Cook will do!

The promotion actually do something that's based in the 21st Century and you are moaning about it?? Like seriously! Maybe if Tai said it was a great idea you would change your mind! ;)

The promotion actually do something that's based in the 21st Century and you are moaning about it?? Like seriously! Maybe if Tai said it was a great idea you would change your mind! ;)

It maybe a modern thing but the saving is laughable when you take the weather risk and potential refund hassle into consideration.

As for Tai, ridiculous comment Lisa. You're better than that me luv! :party:

Not a chance darling or whoever you are..

Dammit! :D:P

If clubs announce a £1.50 admission increase all hell breaks loose but a £1.50 reduction is not worth it!!!

Great initiative from Poole, in my opinion.

£1.50 is hardly earth shattering bearing in mind UK speedway is already overpriced for what's on show. I agree it's a great initiative, but £3 off (as things initially seem) is really only £1.50 and with weather risks it's pretty pointless IMO.

Get rid of KK and sign Richie Worrall till the end of season.Good English rider and would save you money which could be spent on the track.

Trouble is if you get rid of KK you would have to get rid of James as well (there would be too many points available) and I think that is what Matt is trying to avoid.

Trouble is if you get rid of KK you would have to get rid of James as well (there would be too many points available) and I think that is what Matt is trying to avoid.

Don't think you can get rid of James can you as who is your 2nd rider who has ridden in the NL besides Kyle?

Don't think you can get rid of James can you as who is your 2nd rider who has ridden in the NL besides Kyle?

Just woke up Steve..

You clearly haven't smelled the coffee yet.

It would have to be yea.

No, cutting back on the coffee. You should do the same..