British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

But is Kyle fit enough yet? Only got 5 last night, is that cos of the injury or just not match fit yet?

Edit:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/15267318.Newman_scores_five_for_Ipswich____but_is_it_enough_for_swift_Pirates_return_/?ref=rss

He rode a GTR engine that didnt work and then switched and rode better.

He is what he is a middle order man and on his home debut after a serious injury and bike troubles, 5 is fine.

If Poole discard Newman its a bit of a joke

I would keep Lewis for another week. I think that would be fair on him and would give kyle another couple of weeks to recover

Can you do that though? Do you not have to sign for at least 28 days at a time? Unless you use Kerr as a guest, or would it have to be r/r? Edited by lisa-colette

I would keep Lewis for another week. I think that would be fair on him and would give kyle another couple of weeks to recover

Thought his 28 day facility is up this week?

You can't just extend it unless you apply for another facility.

Decisions need making it seems.

Can you do that though? Do you not have to sign for at least 28 days at a time? Unless you use Kerr as a guest, or would it have to be r/r?

there was no redeclaration only 28 day injury replacement.

Kyle is in the Poole 1-7 after the 28 days and Kerr is out.

Kyle is back riding so wouldnt be a facility avaialble even if you want one.

But is Kyle fit enough yet? Only got 5 last night, is that cos of the injury or just not match fit yet?

Edit:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/15267318.Newman_scores_five_for_Ipswich____but_is_it_enough_for_swift_Pirates_return_/?ref=rss

Kyle looked fine yo me and rode pretty well. Unlucky in his first (fell/laid down) when looked like Sedge was getting into a tangle in front if him. 2 good heats including a smooth and fast win in the middle. Looked like he had a nibble at the start of 14 and penalised himself. Was fast enough but couldnt quite manouvere a pass.

Get him back in - he do you proud like he always does. 👍

• Like 4

there was no redeclaration only 28 day injury replacement.

Kyle is in the Poole 1-7 after the 28 days and Kerr is out.

Kyle is back riding so wouldnt be a facility avaialble even if you want one.

Kyle looked fine yo me and rode pretty well. Unlucky in his first (fell/laid down) when looked like Sedge was getting into a tangle in front if him. 2 good heats including a smooth and fast win in the middle. Looked like he had a nibble at the start of 14 and penalised himself. Was fast enough but couldnt quite manouvere a pass.

Get him back in - he do you proud like he always does. 👍

Okay, one of those performance was better than the score! :) Kerr has made it really difficult decision, definitely done his job!
  • Like 1

We have a break in the fixtures soon so if the rules allow i would use Lewis Kerr for the next meeting giving Kyle Newman a bit more time to get back to form.

What we need is KK back to form, i was hoping to watch a improved showing in the pairs last night but it got rained off.

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK 🙈

Even with Kaspazaks recent form it would feel like losing a pound and finding a penny lol

Poole fans have wanted Bridger at Poole for last few seasons. I don't think Lewis would do it through with him being based up North.

With KK I feel heat one is key, if he wins it he'll be fine for the rest of the meeting but if he gets 5-1'd well we all know what happens then! ;)

Edit:

Edit:

Probably still needs the outings Lisa.

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK

Even with Kaspazaks recent form it would feel like losing a pound and finding a penny lol

Yeh have to agree with that. Bridger wouldn't be up it that..

Bridger has said on social media that he's looking for a Premiership club. Some Poole fans are suggesting he replaces KK

I would have thought on his current form he is more likely to get offered a place in the National League, he can actually ride Eastbourne and Lakeside.

• Like 1

Re Kerr covering for Newman - it is a MINIMUM 28 day deal!! Kerr first rode on 5th April.

I don't think it really matters whether Lewis or Kyle rides on Wednesday 10th as Poole's next meeting is not til 29th!! Having said that I think it would be better for Kyle to return in a home meeting!!

Edited by Skidder1

If we need a replacement for KK i would go Drabik. Is as good as Fricke and is the next magic but good enough to hold one in this league.

He is the best young pole not in the GP's yet, yes he will be better than Shamek. Serious talent and Matt should get him before we don't see him on these shores.

If KK can't sort himself out.

Re Kerr covering for Newman - it is a MINIMUM 28 day deal!! Kerr first rode on 5th April.

I don't think it really matters whether Lewis or Kyle rides on Wednesday 10th as Poole's next meeting is not til 29th!! Having said that I think it would be better for Kyle to return in a home meeting

Yeh, so do i...