British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Kurtz guesting tommoz for somerset. KK doing alright in Golden Helmet.

Shamek P would be a dream right now.

But left field option Max Drabik. Dad raced for Poole and is probs actually better than Fricke and was just injured last season.

Interesting with all the team changes taking place at the moment.

• Like 1

Watt is now available so Watt for KK

But left field option Max Drabik. Dad raced for Poole and is probs actually better than Fricke and was just injured last season.

Great rider

• Like 1

Yep Slammer Drabik

i see 15£ adults 12£ concession for this meeting 4£ children good value i reckon

Your £ is in the wrong place. Each to there own I suppose.. :D

Personally, I'd go Simon Lambert on a 5.26

That would give you 3.43 to replace Shanes

You really wouldn't any longer,averaging just over 2.

Holder had another good night for panthers at number 1 last night

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

just proves I'm not as clever as you don't it i didn't go to Eton like you

I really wouldn't want to go to Eton thank you. Nice to see you've accepted being wrong. in a roundabout way.You can edit you know. But not sure if you can do it from a phone via your twitter.. perhaps you can tell me.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Well the rules are pretty clear that somerset were not entitled to a guest so not sure why you are surprised. Ah, Poole fan, now I understand

Surprised it was not advised until Brady was in the pits. It was announced he was guesting on Wednesday last so why wait until he'd travelled?!

(And yes a Poole fan commenting about a Poole rider on a Poole thread!!! Strange that ain't it!!??) :mad::icon_smile_clown::t:

• Like 2

Surprised it was not advised until Brady was in the pits. It was announced he was guesting on Wednesday last so why wait until he'd travelled?!

(And yes a Poole fan commenting about a Poole rider on a Poole thread!!! Strange that ain't it!!??) :mad::icon_smile_clown::t:

Probably the referee referred to the rule book on the night & made a decision! About time too, if that is correct. The rule books were quite clear on this but Rosco did not realise as he posted that it was OK. Probably only part read the rule book & not referred to the part that says as per rule 18:10 which says " for absent 1 - 5, R/R only".

Edited by DunRobin

It was decided at about 2.30 in the afternoon. Weird how I knew at about 3.30 but nobody thought to tell Brady

It was decided at about 2.30 in the afternoon. Weird how I knew at about 3.30 but nobody thought to tell Brady

And your point is, you knew at about 3.30. So what. Matt would have been told.. I get the impression your trying to make some sort of point here...

Yes the point is why wasn't Brady told when the decision was made? Not waiting til he got to the meeting?

So, whats up, had a bad day have you.. Thats the second dig at me in two posts.. :nono: Must have been a reason for it..

Edited by Starman2006