British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Good news from Kyle thank goodness - only 4-6 weeks out with minor muscle tears around the fractured shoulder blade. No op required - just a fitness and physio plan.

Definately... :t:

Fantastic news. It would have been so unfair if he had lost a season.

And not bad news for Kerr either. He has 4 weeks to do his absolute best to impress Matt Ford and put himself in the shop window for other clubs who may be looking to make a change.

And not bad news for Kerr either. He has 4 weeks to do his absolute best to impress Matt Ford and put himself in the shop window for other clubs who may be looking to make a change.

I expect Swindon will be interested if he recaptures his pre-injury form (for their first or second round of team changes)

• Like 1

Just reading the track 'forecasts' in the Star. The Leicester fan must be having a giraffe or someone down there has upset him. He's got Poole bottom :o:D:D

The Speedway Star also has Jack Holders Birthday as march 23rd 1986......He's looking good for a 31 year old, and being the oldest of the three Holder boys now too.... :lol:

• Like 2

Or for him to lower it sufficiently to fit in at reserve at Lynn :P

• 2 weeks later...

i shall be going, looking forward to it. I dont know whos decision it is but it definitely needs to be priced attractively

so am i we don't see many young lads go round our track very often.i suppose Robert Lambert's name stick's as the winner still you never know