British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Batchelor even on a 1 point average.....NO THANKS...his best days are loooooonnnnnnnggggg gone!!!!!!

To be fair his best days were few and far between.... :drink:

I thought I ask

To be honest Ray i like both want Chris to be challenging again in 2017 i rate him he will i believe do that. Doyley for me not as good YET as Sir Adams ( great rider) at Swindon but he could overtake him Jason has gone to another level this year great to see. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

He has been in Poole teams before and not been sacked! Ah yes, partygate, he wouldn't get away with that one here! ;):D

but sacked from 3, yes 3 other teams.

So you think Milik and Madsen should have an average about a point higher than World Champion Woffinden?? As Mr Shovlar would say "you couldn't make it up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you clearly didn't read the post properly. I was discussing the previous bench mark set for new or reassessed riders to the EL,it has no relevance to current averages because that has been replaced by the new bench mark of 7. Seems the precedent has been set now.

Batch on the way down or Ellis on the way up ? who would you choose ?

Ellis without question or hesitation.

Batchelor is averaging just over five for a reason.

As for KK, he isn't half as bad as brum makes out.

3 times sacked for not being bothered tells it's own story.

Only 1 poor season.

Agree with KK. KK will give it 100% in a Poole race suit.

Only 1 poor season. :rofl:

Doyley for me not as good YET as Sir Adams ( great rider) at Swindon but he could overtake him Jason has gone to another level this year great to see.

Over the course of a season, under this current race format do you think Adams (fantastic servant to every British League club that he was) would have averaged 9.75 as Doyle has this year for the Robins? Over 0.5 above any other rider and other than Iversen a point more over the likes of Holder & AJ?

Overall as a rider - KK isn't as good as Holder.

KK may well be better at Wimbourne Rd. But even on 0.7+ average I'd have Holder over Kasprzak every day. Question maybe can you fit both in? If Poole can they would have a powerful top two.

Whether KK would average more than Holder over the season is open to question but he would be a great alternative if Holder no longer wants to ride for us. Also i see in the paper than Kacper Gomolski possibly could return which i would welcome as i think he was very unlucky not to be retained last season and on his average there are very few better.