British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Lewis Kerr (5.98) would be an obvious choice unless MF is looking at Nicolai Klindt moving up and going for another temporary reserve? Someone like Joe Jacobs possibly?

moving klindt up would stop being able to use him 7 times per meeting.Not many option are there really.

Possibly. I think he still is the juniors anyway. :rofl:

Is that the best you can do Brum. My 11 yr old Nephew could think of something better. Is this imsomnia getting the better of you ?

moving klindt up would stop being able to use him 7 times per meeting.Not many option are there really.

It would, but im sure that Matt knows what he's doing..

Is that the best you can do Brum. My 11 yr old Nephew could think of something better. Is this imsomnia getting the better of you ?

No it's not but your best mate would accuse me of bullying.

But thanks for reminding of my medical problems. Clearly that is the best you can do.

Now, don't let me keep you from your abacus.

No it's not but your best mate would accuse me of bullying.

But thanks for reminding of my medical problems. Clearly that is the best you can do.

Now, don't let me keep you from your abacus.

Think ive got past an abacus.. :icon_smile_clown:

To say someone is crap is poor really.Yes some riders are better than others but SL is not crap as you put it.I'm not a fan of Lambert neither but as i said to mates on Sunday all riders need some kind of praise for having balls big enough to race those bikes.Now on the other hand i would be crap on a bike doing about 10mph :wink:

Ok not crap but not good enough for this league, he only got 4 points for Peterborough the other night then apparently moaned about the track being like a field bet he moaned last week it was too slick, some riders always have an excuse, surprised he didn't say he had trouble with his bikes.

Really.So if the fans say it's safe that's fine,never mind there being a higher chance of a rider getting injured.

My job often means 12-14 hour days sat in dark, cramped and cold TV galleries. Its frankly rubbish at times but I suck it up because the pay is good and I love knowing the end product is going on and people will love it. Yes I could work in a nicer, warmer, lighter office but what I produce won't be seen by even a fraction of the people and I'll be paid less. DO I complain about my work conditions? Yes sometimes but mostly I accept it for what it is and just smile when I see what I'm paid each month.

Speedway riders should do the same.

And my work, or at least the projects I work on are ripped to pieces by the public on twitter and even in national papers, speedway riders, the delicate little flowers have it easy if a dozen people bitch about them online!

Work places are NOT there for the benefit of the workers to earn a living, they're there to produce a product for paying customers. Every single one of them, speedway riders and speedway teams are no different.

Edited by SCB

A bit sad having to resort to pointing out someone's medical issues to make a point.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

How long has Kyle been ruled out for any time frame given yet?

I feel sorry for the lad and of course wish him all the best in his recovery.

So who will fill the void and can't think of anyone obvious and have been racking the braincells.

Worse case scenario is the whole season. Likely to be months. Disastrous for him, the fans and club to be honest. I think most people, including Kyle were expecting to see a huge stride forward in his career.

Lets hope for a speedy recovery and he will be back racing this season.

• Like 1

Work places are NOT there for the benefit of the workers to earn a living, they're there to produce a product for paying customers. Every single one of them, speedway riders and speedway teams are no different.

This is true,work places do expect you to produce a product but they also expect you to do things safely and to stay safe.If we think something isn't safe to work on we will raise the issue and don't have to work on it until it is safe.Obviously the riders felt it wasn't safe to ride on the track and the bosses didn't put it right.

I would hate a customer to come into our place and say"that machine is safe to run"and we then have to run it and someone gets mangled.

• Like 2

Think ive got past an abacus.. :icon_smile_clown:

I'd be very surprised at that.

A bit sad having to resort to pointing out someone's medical issues to make a point.

Very. Yet he and his Belle Vue buddy say I'm the bully. :rolleyes::nono:

Laughable all the same.

Worse case scenario is the whole season. Likely to be months. Disastrous for him, the fans and club to be honest. I think most people, including Kyle were expecting to see a huge stride forward in his career.

Lets hope for a speedy recovery and he will be back racing this season.

It is a disaster for Kyle and the team and the fans because most of us have really taken him to our hearts, he is local and would do anything to help the team. I really hope he can come back to the team sometime this season. I agree he was on target for a big year, he must feel gutted this has happened after one race. I am sure he will help the team in whatever way he can and will help young James Shanes who i felt did very well last night.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Wouldn't count on that

Really. Some wind up merchant you are..

I'd be very surprised at that.

Very. Yet he and his Belle Vue buddy say I'm the bully. :rolleyes::nono:

Laughable all the same.

This is your life on here, isn't it Steve..

How long has Kyle been ruled out for any time frame given yet?

I feel sorry for the lad and of course wish him all the best in his recovery.

We all do mate. I would say 6 months.

This is your life on here, isn't it Steve..

Says the guy that mocks several times a day. You really are the gift that keeps giving.

"Hard luck" is unpleasant?

You'll be making him paranoid next.

Not in the slightest.

You sound like a mighty unpleasant character. Why don't you just wind it in and stop being so unpleasant?

One can't change what they are.