British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I meant the 'hopes to return to Poole' bit. Sounds like if Matt doesn't think riders are committed enough they won't be in the team. Can't decide if I would rather have KK or not.

I wouldn't mind KK after all he does bleed blue through and through, trouble is his inconsistency, but then I look at Holder early to mid season and he was not exactly packing the scores in.

Another issue would be Poland being twats and KK missing stuff.

I meant the 'hopes to return to Poole' bit. Sounds like if Matt doesn't think riders are committed enough they won't be in the team. Can't decide if I would rather have KK or not.

You would seriously pick KK who regularly misses meetings in the UK over a rider fully committed to Poole and the UK??

Sometimes you get what you deserve. :neutral:

• Like 2

You would seriously pick KK who regularly misses meetings in the UK over a rider fully committed to Poole and the UK??

Sometimes you get what you deserve. :neutral:

What meetings did he miss for Coventry that weren't involving SEC ones?

Edit - if Holder is committed to Poole he'll be in the team, if Matt doesn't think he is he won't be.

Edited by lisa-colette

What meetings did he miss for Coventry that weren't involving SEC ones?

Edit - if Holder is committed to Poole he'll be in the team, if Matt doesn't think he is he won't be.

He also missed a meeting to celebrate in Poland.

If he missed as many meetings for Poole as he did for Coventry he would be sacked, guaranteed.

If we were still using the previous method of assessments (GP rider or swedish or Polish 1st teamers) then both Lindback and Madsen would be an 8 so what's the sudden difference .

How often has Lindback qualified for the GP without being wildcarded?

Emil isn't a GP rider so is Lindback better than him too? ?

We know not all the best riders are in the GP. Madsen could quite easily have been wildcarded if his face fitted at the time. Either way he is still a world class rider.

So you think Milik and Madsen should have an average about a point higher than World Champion Woffinden?? As Mr Shovlar would say "you couldn't make it up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not have both??

So you think Milik and Madsen should have an average about a point higher than World Champion Woffinden?? As Mr Shovlar would say "you couldn't make it up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not have both??

Milik is the same as Woffinden they have an average over here that quite rightly should be used irrelevent of their form. Madsen has been away longer than 2 years do quite rightly needs to be reassessed and he should be a 7. Tai didnt need to be reassessed he had an average from 2 years ago.

got to up his game to earn a place at Poole next year disappointing season needs a change of scenery in my oplnion

so a previous world champion,currently standing at no5 in the world,whos just finished the bel with an average of almost 9 has to"up his game" to ride for poole in a pretty weak league next season wow you have very high demands ray

• Like 1

so a previous world champion,currently standing at no5 in the world,whos just finished the bel with an average of almost 9 has to"up his game" to ride for poole in a pretty weak league next season wow you have very high demands ray

As long as you realise Poole are at the bottom of Holder's list of priorities then that's fine!

so has Matt ford do you honestly think Chris priority was Poole his scores on the continent were far higher than in the uk

Troy was poor last season but Troy was coming back from injury.

Australian racers love riding for Poole. Troy will put a point on his starting average for sure.

Still don't want him back at Poole, can't see him improving at all, only going to get even worse IMHO.

got to up his game to earn a place at Poole next year disappointing season needs a change of scenery in my oplnion

Had a serious injury at Coventry and other injuries has just clawed his way back slowly.For me he is Poole through/ through and i hope he spends his whole career there if not there is always Swindon 😆😆 if they have a track.??? Edited by Sidney the robin

Had a serious injury at Coventry and other injuries has just clawed his way back slowly.For me he is Poole through/ through and i hope he spends his whole career there if not there is always Swindon if they have a track.???

did not look happy at all at poole all season fair swap then doyley for chris suit me fine :t: