British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Actually he is riding. It was said he wasn't but he is here.

I was told he wasn't riding. But they obviously misunderstood his tweet. 😂

Edited by Phil The Ace

Your right. He lost money on the meeting but Matt made profit on the year. He could make huge profit if he didn't invest in more assets. That why he wants the main team Sponsor because that is simply used for assets. Poole have very cheap travel cost's. Kyle, James, Jack and KK all live within an 30 mins of Poole. Hans seems to spend a lot of time in the UK as well.

Why in these times would you build your assets up its a 6 month a year merry go round.

Why in these times would you build your assets up its a 6 month a year merry go round.

Loan Fees. And because when he sells the club its more valuable. Ford used to go for big boys but now it's people like Wright. I am sure he will go after Ellis and more young British riders or anyone who is young.

• Like 1

Loan Fees. And because when he sells the club its more valuable. Ford used to go for big boys but now it's people like Wright. I am sure he will go after Ellis and more young British riders or anyone who is young.

Let's hope Adam remembers who gave him a team slot this season after his average rose to high for the team he rode for last year.

I certainly would😀😀

• Like 2

How does it stand for Adam asset wise ? I thought national league sides weren't allowed to own assets anymore ?

And some on here were saying last season he was feigning injury when he tried to make a comeback and pulled out.

Nothing wrong with his hand. Didn't pull out, and rode well.

The feigned injury line was rubbish last year and isn't applicable this year.

• Like 1

How does it stand for Adam asset wise ? I thought national league sides weren't allowed to own assets anymore ?

But Lakeside will have owned it before they were a national league side.

Why would you sign for Swindon? Your a relegation team!!!

Let's remember who took the first chance on him.

Those days of building up your assets are long gone, the way things are going even Ford will feel the pinch soon.Ford is a great example of a winner but this sport needs to change teams need to encourage young new blood to support it replacing the older generation.

Hans pulled out of today's meeting still injured with his hand

He's pulled out of the Premiership Pairs for family reasons.

He's baby sitting. :D True, well as true as anything in the press is. ;)

Does anyone know if the Press & Practise will be open for public viewing after the initial Press conference/photo session? I remember last year fans were allowed to access the track from 15:00 until about 17:00 to catch the riders doing a few laps.

Took a no brainer chance on him but when there was doubt on his new average he was dropped like a stone.

Swindon won't be relegation candidates when team changes are made if they are needed.

I for one am looking forward to seeing Adam as a Robin.

Yes Lakeside did. He had his first top flight chances with them.

Poole contributed very little to his progress, he was ready in 2016 whoever he rode for.

• Like 3