British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Will be a whitewash. Coventry just have not competed since about 2012 with us and yes great to see there line up but the riders just have not stood up. Garrity was meant to push on never made the grade. But anyway fun to see how they go. Lots of point money on show I feel for KK and the bunch. Will also give another meeting for Shanes and Klidnt to adjust to the track which is always good for us.

" Never made the grade ? " Jason Garrity is only 23 ,

• Like 2

" Never made the grade ? " Jason Garrity is only 23 ,

Look at the GP's this year.

I would rather LAmbert, Ellis and Bates in my team over him.

Look at all the young starts in speedway. If your not there about at 23 you won't make the grade. This is Professional speedway and it has to be like that.

Otherwise this sport will die.

Look at all the young starts in speedway. If your not there about at 23 you won't make the grade. This is Professional speedway and it has to be like that.

I would have any of those in the Poole team over Garrity.

So Kyle Newman hasn't made the grade either ? He's 25 isnt he ?

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 3

So Kyle Newman hasn't made the grade either ? He's 25 isnt he

Yeh but how many times has he been on the sidelines in the last few years, try taking that into consideration.

Yeh but how many times has he been on the sidelines in the last few years, try taking that into consideration.

Just asking the question thats all ,

Garrity is deemed a failure at 23 .

two years younger , and with an higher average , yet Kyle Newman isnt ?

Edited by WestGorton1884

And how many times has Garrity? He's been our more than once every year and even tried to ride with a broken ankle

Well more fool him.

Just asking the question thats all ,

Garrity is deemed a failure at 23 .

two years younger , and with an higher average , yet Kyle Newman isnt ?

But neither have set the world alight yet..

Well more fool him.

But neither have set the world alight yet..

Agreed , neither have , but they're only young . Don't think Garrity will ever be world champion

But hes a young exciting rider ( maybe a little wild at times ) who gives 100% every race ,

To say he "Never made the grade" at this stage of his career is ridiculous .

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Will be a whitewash. Coventry just have not competed since about 2012 with us and yes great to see there line up but the riders just have not stood up. Garrity was meant to push on never made the grade. But anyway fun to see how they go. Lots of point money on show I feel for KK and the bunch. Will also give another meeting for Shanes and Klidnt to adjust to the track which is always good for us.

Eh? We've beaten Poole at Poole in 2014 and 2015.

Garrity has improved every year and if we were running this season I'd have expected him to improve again.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 4

as people say Jason only 23 never made the grade long way to go in his career exciting to watch have him at Poole any day. How good was doyley at 23 world champ last season until he got injured.
  • Like 1

Eh? We've beaten Poole at Poole in 2014 and 2015.

Garrity has improved every year and if we were running this season I'd have expected him to improve again.

Good for you. How many championships have you won in the last 17 years... Start counting..

as people say Jason only 23 never made the grade long way to go in his career exciting to watch have him at Poole any day. How good was doyley at 23 world champ last season until he got injured.

Jason had so many injuries you did start to wonder if he would ever come back from them, but fair play to him and now he's showing that potential.

What the hell has that got to do with anything that's been said? You really are bizarre.....

For the sake of my blood pressure I'm going to put starman on ignore now because he's so bloody irritating. I really can't stand stupid people. :mad:

• Like 4

For the sake of my blood pressure I'm going to put starman on ignore now because he's so bloody irritating. I really can't stand stupid people. :mad:

I have him on ignore now. No idea why he feels the need to have a dig in every single post.

• Like 6

I just think that your team is not that good. I will admit i'm not a Danny King fan, I think he has just lived up to his potential and winning a UK title means nothing to me. Sorry, but I'm at uni and young fans don't care who is the British champion he isn't a big name. If you want more young fans then you need meetings like Darcy's meeting which has 4 Gp riders, 2 which just left the GPs and 1 which must just be round the corner in Shamek. Then young riders who could make the grade still.

That attracts young fans. Its a fact and the Speedway GB people need someone who is about 20 who works for them. The increase Social media is helping but still not enough. Most watched speedway in the UK is the GPS and well we need more of those riders if you want this sport to last because trust me no one knows this sport. Glasgow is the only team which has a chance. Poole and Belle Vue will survive because of there names but good luck to the rest because IMO this sport has about 20 years and I really would like to watch it for more than the next 20 years.

Bit off topic but just want to hear what older people now think because this is coming for the youth.

What the hell has that got to do with anything that's been said? You really are bizarre.....

You can talk.. You said you've beaten us twice at Poole in 0-14 and 0-15, i said to you how many league titles have you won in the last 17 years.. Start counting.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006