British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

So Kenny Bjerre says had had a choice between Coventry or Poole for this coming season. It was 50/50 but he chose Coventry because it was closer to his UK home!

Phew!! Hope he gets fixed up somewhere............?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

anybody got any idea the entrance money for Darcy's meeting I can't find it anywhere

£20

New Kevlars look awesome. Any news on sponsorship?? I imagine we might hear something on the 15th?? You think we might get one!!

There is still space for a Main Sponsor's name/logo on the new kevlars. Maybe MF will do a draw amongst the existing sponsors on Wednesday (as Swindon have done and as Poole have also done in the past!)??

Yes Wednesday 15th sees the 5th and final REF (Riders Equipment Fund) winter function being a Fans Forum featuring Matt Ford, Neil Vatcher, Christina Turnbull, Brady Kurtz and Jack Holder. Kyle is usually around for these too!! Should be a good night for £4 (members) or £5 (non-members). :t::drink:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

This season I don't think I have seen our riders get so much practice for the season before it actually starts.

GB and Youth training

Press and Practice day

Darcy Meeting

Peterborough

The Pairs

Peter Karlsson Farewell

Respective Championship matches

Elite Shield= would like to win but no the end of the world

KO CUP= Want to win so really the start of training

I can't remember this much. Would be great just to have everyone ready for the season but risky of injury as well.

Come on the pirates

I know its already on the Coventry thread but just to confirm

Poole v Coventry Challenge on April 19th. Chris Harris to be in place of Kenneth Bjerre.

Will be a whitewash. Coventry just have not competed since about 2012 with us and yes great to see there line up but the riders just have not stood up. Garrity was meant to push on never made the grade. But anyway fun to see how they go. Lots of point money on show I feel for KK and the bunch. Will also give another meeting for Shanes and Klidnt to adjust to the track which is always good for us.