British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Far be it from me to defend Starman but badly bullied he most certainly was. Perhaps if you and Gavan didn't find every given opportunity to attack his intellect and ridicule him he would never have had the reason to attack back.

Well you and others finally Succeeded and managed to stop him posting so you can be proud that your bully boy tactics finally worked.

I didnt respond to Starman for more than a year up till midway thru last season in the hope I could engage him at some point in a positive way. Despite not having any correspondence with him he still felt a need to attack one of my posts by attacking. Completely unprovoked. So when you start that behaviour you can't claim to have clean hands.

Starman was and is one of the worsts for making personal attacks on people. If you can't take it don't dish it.

To suggest he was "bullied" off the forum is completely laughable.

It seems you are ok for a Poole fan to bully and make personal attacks but if others do it its "bullying".

Shown up yet again Steve, if you wish to be seen as a total hypocrite.

He dealt abuse no less than any of the worst offenders yet he is the innocent party??

Yea right :nono:

• Like 1

I didnt respond to Starman for more than a year up till midway thru last season in the hope I could engage him at some point in a positive way. Despite not having any correspondence with him he still felt a need to attack one of my posts by attacking. Completely unprovoked. So when you start that behaviour you can't claim to have clean hands.

Starman was and is one of the worsts for making personal attacks on people. If you can't take it don't dish it.

To suggest he was "bullied" off the forum is completely laughable.

It seems you are ok for a Poole fan to bully and make personal attacks but if others do it its "bullying".

Shown up yet again Steve, if you wish to be seen as a total hypocrite.

He dealt abuse no less than any of the worst offenders yet he is the innocent party??

Yea right :nono:

Nothing surprises me that you have been named as a bully again by yet another poster, but you still try and blame it on others,stevebrum the typical name calling and argumentative bully.

Nothing surprises me that you have been named as a bully again by yet another poster, but you still try and blame it on others,stevebrum the typical name calling and argumentative bully.

and out of interest what NAME CALLING have I done in this post or are you making things up as per usual? You call me a bully and when I suggest some one else posts insults that makes me the bully? Typical.

And someone that contributes nothing to an argument but posts to inflame is a troll.

As we know you are.

You have accused me of being a bully which is laughable in itself.

Another that likes to dish it but doesn't like it in return.

Thanks for your standard troll response.

Edited by stevebrum

and out of interest what NAME CALLING have I done in this post or are you making things up as per usual? You call me a bully and when I suggest some one else posts insults that makes me the bully? Typical.

And someone that contributes nothing to an argument but posts to inflame is a troll.

As we know you are.

You have accused me of being a bully which is laughable in itself.

Another that likes to dish it but doesn't like it in return.

Thanks for your standard troll response.

Steve you just cannot help yourself as above with your name calling and obsession with calling posters who don't agree with you trolls.

You are very argumentative and a bully plus you get so excited about getting posters banned. Very sad.

Steve you just cannot help yourself as above with your name calling and obsession with calling posters who don't agree with you trolls.

You are very argumentative and a bully plus you get so excited about getting posters banned. Very sad.

So you can call me a bully but if I call you a troll I'm obsessed? ?

Stop being a hypocrite as per usual.

Who is excited about someone being banned?? Are you STILL making stuff up??

I see you have only joined this conversation to attack me. Nothing changes. Attack me and you have no defence in return.

Stop being a hypocrite.

So you can call me a bully but if I call you a troll I'm obsessed? ?

Stop being a hypocrite as per usual.

Who is excited about someone being banned?? Are you STILL making stuff up??

I see you have only joined this conversation to attack me. Nothing changes. Attack me and you have no defence in return.

Stop being a hypocrite.

You just don't give up

You just don't give up

I had given up.

You think I'm a bully and I think you are a troll.

Nothing more to add is there then. :t:

BTW no one is banned. If you do your homework the clues are there.

It was Shovlar (as per usual) causing trouble.

Glad I've sorted this issue for you.

Edited by stevebrum

I had given up.

You think I'm a bully and I think you are a troll.

Nothing more to add is there then. :t:

BTW no one is banned. If you do your homework the clues are there.

It was Shovlar (as per usual) causing trouble.

Glad I've sorted this issue for you.

You just want the last word to make you think your right, you need to take a step back and look at yourself steve, you keep attacking posters you don't agree with and without letting it go you then go after them calling them trolls, very sad.

You just want the last word to make you think your right, you need to take a step back and look at yourself steve, you keep attacking posters you don't agree with and without letting it go you then go after them calling them trolls, very sad.

To be fair, you've both got a history of being dicks. The thing is, you both start off with a logical argument, but neither of you can accept a differing opinion and then it descends in to very passive aggressive abuse. Just let it go.

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Like 5

To be fair, you've both got a history of being dicks. The thing is, you both start off with a logical argument, but neither of you can accept a differing opinion and then it descends in to very passive aggressive abuse. Just let it go.

I have, someone wants the last word! :t:

To be fair,If you were to follow the posts it was about stevebrum being rightly accused by SS of being a bully to starman, you jump in calling people dicks doesn't make you credible to give advice.

To be fair,If you were to follow the posts it was about stevebrum being rightly accused by SS of being a bully to starman, you jump in calling people dicks doesn't make you credible to give advice.

You jumped into a thread just to attack me, so your rightly got called a troll. Which is what you are.

Talk about wanting the last word everytime.

I'd dropped it, now move on. Unless you want to troll for more attention of course.

Nice to see that you and the others who liked your post laughed at a very serious hand injury to a rider.

Shovelling again, Steve Shoveller - why not clear off back to the Poole thread . . . . oh, this IS the Poole thread

So, you shovel on here as well as other teams' threads, do you?

It's what you do!

• Like 2

Refunds already announced by the Pirates management to all season voucher holders. Money back to be given either at P&P day or on the first meeting (not D.Ward meeting!)

Think you need a dictionary my friend as quite clearly you have no idea what the word troll means bless you

Lol you seriously think he was bullied...........my god you have a weird choice of words.

Starman started off most posts calling everyone idiots or clowns and then didnt like getting anything back. Christ i called him a numpty and he reported it.

He also told me to 'go and play with the traffic on the A14' what a lovely thing to say.

The forum is a better place without his stupidity.

I've looked at various definition sources on Google as well as the definition within this forum's rules & regs, and I believe I've got you 'spot-on'!!

Edited by Skidder1

Refunds already announced by the Pirates management to all season voucher holders. Money back to be given either at P&P day or on the first meeting (not D.Ward meeting!)

I've looked at various definition sources on Google as well as the definition within this forum's rules & regs, and I believe I've got you 'spot-on'!!

a troll is someone who posts to deliberatly inflame a situation. That is Steve Shovlar in a nutshell. I merely respond to some idiotic posts. So quite clearly you have no idea what a troll is. Starman isn't a troll he is just an idiot
  • Like 1

a troll is someone who posts to deliberatly inflame a situation. That is Steve Shovlar in a nutshell. I merely respond to some idiotic posts. So quite clearly you have no idea what a troll is. Starman isn't a troll he is just an idiot

You troll Poole threads even a BV fan the other day as good as said you do!
  • Like 4