British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

That's a tad naughty Steve.. :nono:

No one wants to see anyone injured - full stop.. :t:

Sorry you replied to my post about a serious hand injury to Andersen which ended our hopes, and you replied, "and how we laughed".

No other way to read it.

Errrr no, everyone was laughing because Poole got beat. To suggest anyone was laughing at Han's injury could only happen in your mind :rolleyes:

No. My post was on about Hans hand injury as that is what the thread is currently talking about. Perhaps he didn't mean it quite the way he meant but that's how it read.

Nice to see that you and the others who liked your post laughed at a very serious hand injury to a rider.

You know not one person was laughing at Hans or any rider being injured.

Shame on you for suggesting so. :nono:

No surprise you have tried to turn a gentle mock at Poole missing out on the Play Off final into something with sinister intent. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

You know not one person was laughing at Hans or any rider being injured.

Shame on you for suggesting so. :nono:

No surprise you have tried to turn a gentle mock at Poole missing out on the Play Off final into something with sinister intent. :rolleyes:

Re-read my post. I was discussing Hans Andersen's injury. You can try and wriggle but you and the others are clearly in the wrong.

Disgraceful to be honest.

Re-read my post. I was discussing Hans Andersen's injury. You can try and wriggle but you and the others are clearly in the wrong.

Disgraceful to be honest.

Discussing Hans injury in relation to Poole missing out in the play offs.

Good attempt but a failed one.

A disgrace you claim anyone is poking fun at an injured rider.

• Like 1

Ah well lets see if another Poole topic gets people going............?!

Congratulations to Middlo at being elected President of the World Speedway Riders Association (WRSA) as from Sunday's ceremony at Broxbourne! :-)

PS. A reminder to all 2016 Poole Season Voucher holders that they have til Monday at 3pm to re-claim their reserved seats for 2017 otherwise the seats will be re-allocated to new applicants.

MF reports a very positive take up of new applications despite (or because of?) the sports changes for the new season.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Ah well lets see if another Poole topic gets people going............?!

Congratulations to Middlo at being elected President of the World Speedway Riders Association (WRSA) as from Sunday's ceremony at Broxbourne! :-)

PS. A reminder to all 2016 Poole Season Voucher holders that they have til Monday at 3pm to re-claim their reserved seats for 2017 otherwise the seats will be re-allocated to new applicants.

MF reports a very positive take up of new applications despite (or because of?) the sports changes for the new season.

Finally proper Poole news from a proper Poole poster unlike the idiotic attention seeking troll that is Shovlar

Me thinks it's the start of Shov's fishing season.......

If it's fishing he's after why don't he just take his rods to our Stadium car park plenty of fresh water there
  • Like 3

Finally proper Poole news from a proper Poole poster unlike the idiotic attention seeking troll that is Shovlar

If it's fishing he's after why don't he just take his rods to our Stadium car park plenty of fresh water there

Or the "world's most famous fan of the world's most famous Speedway team" as he has labelled himself on Twitter.

Did you see what I did there? :)

• Like 3

Or the "world's most famous fan of the world's most famous Speedway team" as he has labelled himself on Twitter.

Did you see what I did there? :)

Made a twát of yourself?

I dont and never have used twitter. Did you open that fake account? It has been widely mentoned in the past that someone did it as a joke.

Funny how I called someone out for laughing at a serious injury to Hans Andersen and all the usual suspects come running.

No Starman to bully eh? They managed to finally wear him down and should be ashamed at their continuous bullying of the guy.

Mike might not be the sharpest tool in the box on here but the abuse thrown at him over the months was a disgrace to be honest and some on here should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and their bully boy abuse which was like a wolf pack at times.

But perhaps these people are the type that were in a gang at school who pushed speccy over in the playground, pulled him by his tie and stole his dinner money.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Made a twát of yourself?

I dont and never have used twitter. Did you open that fake account? It has been widely mentoned in the past that someone did it as a joke.

Funny how I called someone out for laughing at a serious injury to Hans Andersen and all the usual suspects come running.

No Starman to bully eh? They managed to finally wear him down and should be ashamed at their continuous bullying of the guy.

Mike might not be the sharpest tool in the box on here but the abuse thrown at him over the months was a disgrace to be honest and some on here should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and their bully boy abuse which was like a wolf pack at times.

But perhaps these people are the type that were in a gang at school who pushed speccy over in the playground, pulled him by his tie and stole his dinner money.

Oh my word i love this post.

Starman never got bullied by anyone. The mans an idiot and got called out on that quite rightly by many different people on many different occasions.

Have a look over Starmans posts a bit closer. People told him he was a fool. He responded many many times with verbal attacks calling people clowns and fools and telling me personally to play with the traffic.

About time he left and let the adults chat

• Like 1

Made a twát of yourself?

Bullying you say? While at times I thought he and Gavan should get a room - he was never bullied. What I saw was him regularly starting on people by calling them idiots and with that sort of attitude, even after trying to point this out to him, he wasn't going to make many friends and his constant abuse of others just continued and continued. If anyone should be ashamed it is Starman. Similar to when you went on sabbatical, I don't and won't miss him.

It's a shame he couldn't debate with people and how he always brought it back to insulting people. Sadly, like yourself, I suspect he will be back when his sulk is over (I even recall him saying often that you would never return to this forum and here you are).

Btw - I see the Aussies are trickling back into the country - not long now until the season gets underway.

• Like 1

OMG. Just checking the Poole 2017 thread for any updates and here is Gavan trolling again ie not saying anything relevant to the thread but once again bad-mouthing posters.

I dont read his posts but just unblocked him to read it and yes, the number one Starman bully and Poole troll is trying to defend his bullying. He doesn't seem to realise that when he bullies someone, along with certain others on here, the person being bullied is bound to verbally retaliate. Which leads to the bullys then ridiculing the victim further by taking the P out of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Bullying you say? While at times I thought he and Gavan should get a room - he was never bullied. What I saw was him regularly starting on people by calling them idiots and with that sort of attitude, even after trying to point this out to him, he wasn't going to make many friends and his constant abuse of others just continued and continued. If anyone should be ashamed it is Starman. Similar to when you went on sabbatical, I don't and won't miss him.

It's a shame he couldn't debate with people and how he always brought it back to insulting people. Sadly, like yourself, I suspect he will be back when his sulk is over (I even recall him saying often that you would never return to this forum and here you are).Btw - I see the Aussies are trickling back into the country - not long now until the season gets underway.

Ha! Says the person who sat in front of a group of us forum members and couldn't be bothered to introduce himself. Instead got in a tizzy and stormed off muttering under his breath before the final heat.

A shame as we don't bite and have good banter with other bsf members when they come down, inc Scb and bv fans and they are bigger rivals to us than Swindon.

shovlar started this one

Just dont like people laughing at a riders serious hand injury. He says he didn't mean it that way so I will accept that.

I dont read his posts but just unblocked him to read it and yes, the number one Starman bully and Poole troll is trying to defend his bullying. He doesn't seem to realise that when he bullies someone, along with certain others on here, the person being bullied is bound to verbally retaliate. Which leads to the bullys then ridiculing the victim further by taking the P out of spelling and grammar mistakes.

I've got him on 'ignore' too but just had to see if he had anything relevant to add?! Silly me, on this occasion.

• Like 2

Made a twát of yourself?

Amazing.

You failed to mention the amount of abuse he dealt out to posters virtually every other post.

So its OK for one poster to abuse but not others? You are aware you are coming across as a hypocrite now aren't you?

Shown up again Steve, tut tut.

I've got him on 'ignore' too but just had to see if he had anything relevant to add?! Silly me, on this occasion.

Steve uses this line nearly once a week. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Amazing.

You failed to mention the amount of abuse he dealt out to posters virtually every other post.

So its OK for one poster to abuse but not others? You are aware you are coming across as a hypocrite now aren't you?

Shown up again Steve, tut tut.

Far be it from me to defend Starman but badly bullied he most certainly was. Perhaps if you and Gavan didn't find every given opportunity to attack his intellect and ridicule him he would never have had the reason to attack back.

Well you and others finally Succeeded and managed to stop him posting so you can be proud that your bully boy tactics finally worked.

OMG. Just checking the Poole 2017 thread for any updates and here is Gavan trolling again ie not saying anything relevant to the thread but once again bad-mouthing posters.

Think you need a dictionary my friend as quite clearly you have no idea what the word troll means bless you

Far be it from me to defend Starman but badly bullied he most certainly was. Perhaps if you and Gavan didn't find every given opportunity to attack his intellect and ridicule him he would never have had the reason to attack back.

Well you and others finally Succeeded and managed to stop him posting so you can be proud that your bully boy tactics finally worked.

Lol you seriously think he was bullied...........my god you have a weird choice of words.

Starman started off most posts calling everyone idiots or clowns and then didnt like getting anything back. Christ i called him a numpty and he reported it.

He also told me to 'go and play with the traffic on the A14' what a lovely thing to say.

The forum is a better place without his stupidity.