British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Just been on the website looks like we have some new sponsors. Slightly worrying that we don't have a main team sponsor because this means no investing in riders which add to the asset base. I think Ford has had offers but is waiting for that big six figure juicy fee to come up??

Not sure which 'new' sponsors you refer to? They've all been on the list for a while.

Expect to see a 'main' sponsor announced at some point!

Tireless!! :t:

Keep an eye on the fixture list. I gather here might be a 'non-Poole' meeting confirmed?! :o;)

So British U21 Final.

I have been before to this and very entertaining.

Be good if a Kent King was there,but I could well go anyway.

yeh that was never a secret skids

I know that (as i was asked if I wanted to sponsor it!!) but MF asked me not to say anything until it was officially announced.

'AJ is King' had asked previously if there was likely to be a meeting that date when he was around Poole on holiday!!

• Like 1

I think we all know that Middlo doesn't always think before he speaks.

Matt will be pleased though, nothing like bigging up the product just before the season starts. :lol:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/15099137.Pirates_boss_Middlo__There_are_no_big_names_in_British_speedway_any_more

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

Bloomin' heck that's a name from the past!

Yeah like 96 wasn't it?

Neil middleditch saying on the local paper that Chris holder is the only noteworthy name ahead of next month's season launch. What a insult to Jason Doyle and krysztof kasprzak.and one of them is our no 1

Holder lol yeah whatever, Lindgren should be in those names as well.

Neil middleditch saying on the local paper that Chris holder is the only noteworthy name ahead of next month's season launch. What a insult to Jason Doyle and krysztof kasprzak.and one of them is our no 1

I'd agree that it's insulting to Jason Doyle... but I'd definitely leave it there. He's spot on, the best names in the world do not ride in our country anymore. KK is not nearly one of the best in the world anymore.

mind games, trying to put pressure on Holder

Really?! Come on. Certainly not mind games.