British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Bloody hell Steve, I have enough problems working the TV remote & mobile phone!

It sounds complicated. It is clicking a button on an app.

Go to appstore and search for freevpn. Download and open it. From the drop down menu choose east coast usa. Then connect. Job done. All those youtube music streams that vanished for uk residents suddenly reappear and work again.

Theft? Well its free in the usa so why should us Brits be ripped off?

Free VPN Unlimited Secure Proxy by FreeVPN.org by Free VPN LLC

https://appsto.re/gb/gOfM-.i

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

I watch Polish Speedway on illegal streams and yeah so what blow me! I have BT Sport as well as Sky Sports may not have Eurosport soon that remains to be seen if Sky can agree to there terms if not I can get it from other sources not fussed.

Nobody has said anything about Polish speedway, other than those refusing to accept they are thieves for watching Sky/BT Sport on illegal streams.

Polish speedway isn't available to watch in the UK so it's an entirely different kettle of fish.

Nobody has said anything about Polish speedway, other than those refusing to accept they are thieves for watching Sky/BT Sport on illegal streams.

Polish speedway isn't available to watch in the UK so it's an entirely different kettle of fish.

Lol get with the program who gives a fk!

Anyway wtf has this all got to do with Poole Speedway?

Edited by Pirate Oliver

Concerning Kurtz and Holder have had a coming together with Fricke by the sound of it during the Aussie Under 21 meeting, Kurtz did not come out for the B final. Hope nothing too serious for Brady.

Brady has tweeted that he is having x rays tomorrow to find out if there are any problems. Fingers crossed everything is ok.

• Like 1

Echo are reporting badly bruised hip and some muscle damage but no breaks!!

Brady feels that there is something else wrong because of the pain he is in. He remained in hospital overnight and is hopeful of seeking a 2nd opinion to confirm no small fractures.

He has withdrawn from the Darcy Ward #43 meeting scheduled for this coming weekend

Echo are reporting badly bruised hip and some muscle damage but no breaks!!

Brady feels that there is something else wrong because of the pain he is in. He remained in hospital overnight and is hopeful of seeking a 2nd opinion to confirm no small fractures.

He has withdrawn from the Darcy Ward #43 meeting scheduled for this coming weekend

He'l be fine. The main thing is there is no breaks / or hairline fractures

Edited by Starman2006

He'l be fine. The main thing is there is no breaks / or hairline fractures

Sometimes breaks are better than tendon issues or muscle tears. With a break it's usually a straight forward rest and repair, tendon and muscle can take far longer......

Fingers crossed everything is he'll be ok

• Like 1

Sometimes breaks are better than tendon issues or muscle tears. With a break it's usually a straight forward rest and repair, tendon and muscle can take far longer......

Fingers crossed everything is he'll be ok

Certainly true that..

Then why post the opposite?

You come across as a classic attention seeker..........trust me, it does you no favours!!!

Ligaments stretch and barely ever heal as they were same applies to muscle tears. Bone breaks will heal well providing they are clean.. Hope that helps.

Do i really. :lol:

Edited by Starman2006

Yes. So why did you post that the main thing is that there are no breaks/fractures?

Because thats whats been said. Read the posts,. Gawd there's more trolls on here than that..

Edited by Starman2006

Because he's as thick as idiot ;)

Looks like the forum 'spell check' has done it's bit..........clearly I didn't type 'idiot' ffs ;)

That's very true, but he never fails to provide some amusement.

There's always another gem just around the corner.

Can't disagree..........what makes me laugh is he really is the only one who doesn't see it and then he digs himself an even deeper hole lol.

I've got this image of him climbing into bed each night in his 'Rupert' pyjamas, thinking to himself, "I outwitted all those trolls again today"........simple as..........lol

• Like 2