British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I don't pay for it, go to the pub to watch it. If you went in to a showroom you wouldn't be allowed to take a Ferrari, there is no one to stop the piracy.

Ive been into a ferrari dealers and asked to sit in one, i was told they don't allow it.

You would'nt even be allowed to sit in one in a showroom. They don't allow it.

Of course they do. I nearly bought one 15 years ago. Took one for a test drive as well. Ended up buying the new at the time Porsche Turbo which gave me great fun, as well as being completely reliable. The Ferrari was a pain to get in and out of, as well as very noisy. Might have turned more heads but would have cost a stack more in maintainence.

Of course they do. I nearly bought one 15 years ago. Took one for a test drive as well. Ended up buying the new at the time Porsche Turbo which gave me great fun, as well as being completely reliable. The Ferrari was a pain to get in and out of, as well as very noisy. Might have turned more heads but would have cost a stack more in maintainence.

They do not allow you just to sit in one, ive tried.

They do not allow you just to sit in one, ive tried.

They don't allow YOU to sit in one. Plenty of folk they do allow, and also to test drive. I suspect they have to think you are genuinely interested and able to buy it before letting you do so.

Either way I suspect you have spectacularly missed scbs point.

Maybe if Sky wasn't such a rip off then people wouldn't be so inclined to do it.

And of course the price may be lower if more people paid rather than stealing the content. Just like insurance premiums could be lower without fraudulent claims. ..
  • Like 2

They don't allow you more like :rofl::rofl:

Do you like spending your time looking for faults ? Says the person who leaves out half a sentance.. ;)

They don't allow YOU to sit in one. Plenty of folk they do allow, and also to test drive. I suspect they have to think you are genuinely interested and able to buy it before letting you do so.

Im not interested in what SCB says. Unless you walk in to a Ferrari dealers your best bib and tucker wave a cheque book around you will not be allowed to just sit in one. Simple as that. So please move along.

Edited by Starman2006

Do you like spending your time looking for faults ? Says the person who leaves out half a sentance.. ;)

Who can find the fault in the above ? :D:D

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Who can find the fault in the above ? :D:D

Get lost. Again like Gavan, you come across as a very sad person.

Edited by Starman2006

Im not interested in what SCB says. Unless you walk in to a Ferrari dealers your best bib and tucker wave a cheque book around you will not be allowed to just sit in one. Simple as that. So please move along.

Do u really think they won't allow genuine buyers to test drive? Are you calling Shovlar a liar? I can tell you for a fact that dealers will. Bit obviously if you look like a chav or a bloke who sells papers for minimum wage they won't.
  • Like 2

Do u really think they won't allow genuine buyers to test drive? Are you calling Shovlar a liar? I can tell you for a fact that dealers will. Bit obviously if you look like a chav or a bloke who sells papers for minimum wage they won't.

Ha ha, very funny.

Ah the Porsche.. i remember our journey home from Stansted after Vojens.. lovely motor.

• Like 1

If they thought you might be a genuine buyer they would let you sit in it and then test drive the car they would want a sale for christs sake so they would let you do what you wanted.........now if you were a 19 year old kid or looked like you just wanted to sit in one just for the hell of it then no way would they entertain you...........guess Starman was the latter

Either way I suspect you have spectacularly missed scbs point.

And of course the price may be lower if more people paid rather than stealing the content. Just like insurance premiums could be lower without fraudulent claims. ..

Dont agree i think Sky like most put the price up to what they think they can get away with and has nothing to do with piracy. If they felt it was a problem they would get the streamers nicked as it is the supplier that is the problem just like ticket touts.

How do you get the streamers nicked though? Especially if they are based overseas? If it was simple to shut down, I'd say you wouldn't be able to view pirated streams of sports, movies etc.

I'd take their continued existence of evidence it is nearly impossible to stop, not that the copyright owners font care about piracy.

Ah the Porsche.. i remember our journey home from Stansted after Vojens.. lovely motor.

Remember doing Hull to Poole in three hours. Certainly wouldn't go that fast today. Madness to be honest. Asking to be banned.

It was a lovely motor.

• Like 1