British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

This KK v Fred debate has been going on for about six months now,in fact it was probably started before last season,s first meeting between Cov and Wolves.

The way its going,this saga will run longer than Downton Abbey.(Perhaps not,,that only dragged on for five years). :cry:

This KK v Fred debate has been going on for about six months now,in fact it was probably started before last season,s first meeting between Cov and Wolves.

The way its going,this saga will run longer than Downton Abbey.(Perhaps not,,that only dragged on for five years). :cry:

If Brum has his way it will, until the season starts, of course...

from a league point of view and the final finishing position of their respective teams its probably irrelevant kk V fred, theyll almost certainly cancel each other out so will all depend on the other team members,not much in that either,poole just pipping it by always having one strong reserve all season

from a league point of view and the final finishing position of their respective teams its probably irrelevant kk V fred, theyll almost certainly cancel each other out so will all depend on the other team members,not much in that either,poole just pipping it by always having one strong reserve all season

Hopefully

Really ? It took me 5 mins. :rofl:

Perhaps some of us are quicker and brighter at getting stuff done easy.

Yeh right.. :D

If Brum has his way it will, until the season starts, of course...

It seems some Poole fans have an issue with Freddie because I dislike KK.

Such is life tho.

Yeh right.. :D

Clearly so, if you think that I had too much time on my hands to get that information together.

Easy peasy :t:

Doesn't apply to me always liked Freddie as a rider, just think KK is a better at this moment in time.

It's always about opinions anyway let's face it.

Both have recovered from a torrid 2015 and bounced back to something like their best.

On form KK is brilliant, Fred looks the hungrier rider and more aggressive so that makes him more exciting to watch (and probably divides people on whether he is aggressive or dirty). Obviously as a wolves only club rider I'm Always likely to pick him over virtually any other world class rider.

Doesn't apply to me always liked Freddie as a rider, just think KK is a better at this moment in time.

For me i have crtitisised K.K but for me KK has always been a quality act,I remember seeing KK at a press day for the Robins he was quality a young lad then oozing class.Now Freddie is in front? and again i like F.L but KK could still and has the ability to get back in the series.

He will have the right head on no problem. As i have said before he always rides well for Poole. Can't believe a Poole fan would be so negative.

Not going into one of Starmans 'my opinion is better than yours' debates.

You have your thoughts, I have mine. He should clean up in the diluted league, but I still think he will have his off nights when his minds not totally focused.

We will see come September.

Edited by Pirate Baz

You have your thoughts, I have mine. He should clean up in the diluted league, but I still think he will have his off nights when his minds not totally focused.

I agree with regards to KK

He will get a maximum one week and then 8 the next. How many times have we seen his scorecard go 0,0,3,3 for example.

He may well cut those sort of meetings out , but to say he will just because he now rides for Poole is a bit foolhardy.

The only issue with the Poole side is the strength of the top 3 compared to Kings Lynn and Wolves, but Poole are stronger lower down

I agree with regards to KK

He will get a maximum one week and then 8 the next. How many times have we seen his scorecard go 0,0,3,3 for example.

He may well cut those sort of meetings out , but to say he will just because he now rides for Poole is a bit foolhardy.

The only issue with the Poole side is the strength of the top 3 compared to Kings Lynn and Wolves, but Poole are stronger lower down

I am hoping it will be 3 weeks max i week 8. People talk of his attitude but i certainly don't think it is a can't be bothered attitude. He did have a terrible gp season one year and he must have been trying!

The reason i feel he will not have too many of those poor meetings is because i don't remember him ever not getting a decent score for Poole and we all know the ability he has.

And your point is ? Still say he will do a very good job for us..