British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Can't see KK getting beaten too often either.

Depends what head he's got on.

• Like 2

For those of you who didn't set your alarm to listen to our interview with Darcy and Lizzie :-)

We split the chat into two parts. Part one is HERE and we talked about the accident, Darcy's rehabilitation and hopes

for the future.

Part two is HERE and looks at the fund raising meetings in Brisbane and in the UK.

If you could share these links on your social media pages peeps it would go a long way to filling both of these meetings and raising

much needed funds for Darcy's continued progress.

Thanks

Mike Bennett

• Like 2

nor Chris holder nor Freddie lindgren only by each other ?

He will have the right head on no problem. As i have said before he always rides well for Poole. Can't believe a Poole fan would be so negative.

can't see where baz is being negative I see it the same way

Difference between negativity and realism fb. KK has proved umpteen times in his career that he has two racing mindsets, sometimes we've even seen them in the same meeting.

Chances are he will have a great season for you lot but there will always be that doubt about whether he can be bothered on any given day.

Difference between negativity and realism fb. KK has proved umpteen times in his career that he has two racing mindsets, sometimes we've even seen them in the same meeting.

Chances are he will have a great season for you lot but there will always be that doubt about whether he can be bothered on any given day.

quite agree seen him at poole last in his first two rides and then win the rest that's the way he is

For those of you who didn't set your alarm to listen to our interview with Darcy and Lizzie :-)

We split the chat into two parts. Part one is HERE and we talked about the accident, Darcy's rehabilitation and hopes

for the future.

Part two is HERE and looks at the fund raising meetings in Brisbane and in the UK.

If you could share these links on your social media pages peeps it would go a long way to filling both of these meetings and raising

much needed funds for Darcy's continued progress.

Thanks

Mike Bennett

Thanks

nor Chris holder nor Freddie lindgren only by each other ?

can't see where baz is being negative I see it the same way

Lindgren will get beaten quite often.

Baz said about KK depends what head he has got on.

So a Poole fan should expect him to fail!

KK has proved over time that he always rides well for Poole and usually rides the Poole track as well as anybody.

Lindgren will get beaten quite often.

:rofl: : rofl:

And the award for the most biased blue tint comment of the day goes to Poole's own FB!

Lindgren will 'definitely' be top 3 in the averages using the same logic you put forward about KK.

And the award for the most biased blue tint comment of the day goes to Poole's own FB!

Lindgren will 'definitely' be top 3 in the averages using the same logic you put forward about KK.

Hmmm, I would put Sam Masters above Freddie. Definitely has the potential to do it. Maybe if Freddie behaves himself he might do it. ;)

Nobody has said that they expect him to fail, just that he has it in his make up to be hit and miss.

A miss is a fail.

Lindgren won't be top 3.

Hmmm, I would put Sam Masters above Freddie. Definitely has the potential to do it. Maybe if Freddie behaves himself he might do it. ;)

Masters is definitely a slow burner similar to Doyle and it's very much in Wolves favour that he picked us above others.

Masters has potential to be our number one I agree and it wouldn't surprise me if that happens this or next season. Lindgren however has proven he is a world class act with a proven record in the British top flight (2015 exempt) so Masters will have to improve plenty for him to rise to number one.

Likewise, I'd put Andersen above KK. Way more consistent over a longer period of time to KK.

Lindgren won't be top 3.

KK won't be top 3.

Masters is definitely a slow burner similar to Doyle and it's very much in Wolves favour that he picked us above others.

Masters has potential to be our number one I agree and it wouldn't surprise me if that happens this or next season. Lindgren however has proven he is a world class act with a proven record in the British top flight (2015 exempt) so Masters will have to improve plenty for him to rise to number one.

Likewise, I'd put Andersen above KK. Way more consistent over a longer period of time to KK.

KK won't be top 3.

I bet KK is above Lindgren in the averages at the end of the season.

I bet KK is above Lindgren in the averages at the end of the season.

I don't bet. Although the claim that both SHOULD finish in the top 3 averages stands as far as I'm concerned.

KK finished about half a point in average above Lindgren in 2016.

Of course our fast Freddie has finished above him and most of the other riders in the past 10 years.

Freddie topped the averages for about 3 years running I believe (might be wrong on that) so has proved his undoubted ability time and again.

Looking at the BSPA averages from 2005 -

KK topped Fred 3 out of 4 seasons from 05-08 (2006 the better year for Fred)

Fred ruled from 2009-2013 before the 2 seasons one or the other missed racing here .

So 2016 is the first time KK has had the better average in 8 years!

Fred higher average 6 to 4 of those years.

Just for clarity.

2016 - KK 7.91 to 7.21

2013 - FL 8.94 to 7.97

2012 - FL 8.68 to 8.39

2011 - FL 9.21 to 7.97

2010 - FL 9.87 to 8.55

2009 - FL 10.43 to 8.23

2008 - KK 8.68 to 8.32

2007 - KK 8.68 to 7.75

2006 - FL 7.80 to 7.28

2005 - KK 7.64 to 6.91

I don't bet. Although the claim that both SHOULD finish in the top 3 averages stands as far as I'm concerned.

KK finished about half a point in average above Lindgren in 2016.

Of course our fast Freddie has finished above him and most of the other riders in the past 10 years.

Freddie topped the averages for about 3 years running I believe (might be wrong on that) so has proved his undoubted ability time and again.

Looking at the BSPA averages from 2005 -

KK topped Fred 3 out of 4 seasons from 05-08 (2006 the better year for Fred)

Fred ruled from 2009-2013 before the 2 seasons one or the other missed racing here .

So 2016 is the first time KK has had the better average in 8 years!

Fred higher average 6 to 4 of those years.

Just for clarity.

2016 - KK 7.91 to 7.21

2013 - FL 8.94 to 7.97

2012 - FL 8.68 to 8.39

2011 - FL 9.21 to 7.97

2010 - FL 9.87 to 8.55

2009 - FL 10.43 to 8.23

2008 - KK 8.68 to 8.32

2007 - KK 8.68 to 7.75

2006 - FL 7.80 to 7.28

2005 - KK 7.64 to 6.91

Clearly you have to much time on your hands.. ;)