British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Haha. Not your priority!!!!?????? You sure make it so on here with your incessant crap and hair- splitting arguing.

Hair splitting arguing.

Brady Kurtz not performing well in Aus for the first 3 rounds - fact

Brady Kurtz back to form in the last round and good to see - fact

Brady Kurtz coming 7th in a seris he won last year is disappointing - fact

No hair splitting arguing. Just a select few that dont debate things thats all.

And no, speedway on a Thursday evening at Foxhall isnt my biggest priority but thanks for your concern

Hair splitting arguing.

Brady Kurtz not performing well in Aus for the first 3 rounds - fact

Brady Kurtz back to form in the last round and good to see - fact

Brady Kurtz coming 7th in a seris he won last year is disappointing - fact

No hair splitting arguing. Just a select few that dont debate things thats all.

And no, speedway on a Thursday evening at Foxhall isnt my biggest priority but thanks for your concern

Fancy a chip?

Fancy a chip?

About the size of a tree trunk.

I lived over an hour from Poole. Doesn't stop me going. I have a family. Doesn't stop me going. Speedway is hardly expensive, is it?

If someone can't afford to go to speedway every week, they are clearly in the wrong job. Time to go back to education and train for a proper job or skill. Being Arthur Daley but working for someone is no proper job.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I lived over an hour from Poole. Doesn't stop me going. I have a family. Doesn't stop me going. Speedway is hardly expensive, is it?

If someone can't afford to go to speedway every week, they are clearly in the wrong job. Time to go back to education and train for a proper job or skill. Being a delboy but working for someone is no proper job.

button it

i finish work at 6.30 - 7pm most nights. this means i dont see that much of my children as it is.

£20 fuel and £18 entry plus food and drink and a programme, thats over £50 every week.

I earn very good money thanks and i can easily afford to go. If you think im rushing around and not seeing my family to go and watch Ipswich v Berwick or Redcar then your are deluded.

You may have a family but obviously your wife and children arent seen as that important to you and speedway comes first to you.

i have one daughter who is a British Champion at the age of 7 and that take up a lot of my time and my eldest does drama studies.

I would hazard a guess im far more educated than yourself, 3 A levels and a degree in accountancy, which i had to give up due to a bereavement but i guess you would mock that to , but i cant always disappear to Rome when things get tough.

My children in particular come before anything, and i suggest you shut that mouth of yours before you come out with something else. Have a dig about speedway by all means but if you get personal it shows what kind of a man you are

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 3

If someone can't afford to go to speedway every week, they are clearly in the wrong job. Time to go back to education and train for a proper job or skill. Being Arthur Daley but working for someone is no proper job.

How judgemental. Shown yourself up I'm afraid. :nono:

• Like 7

button it

i finish work at 6.30 - 7pm most nights. this means i dont see that much of my children as it is.

£20 fuel and £18 entry plus food and drink and a programme, thats over £50 every week.

I earn very good money thanks and i can easily afford to go. If you think im rushing around and not seeing my family to go and watch Ipswich v Berwick or Redcar then your are deluded.

You may have a family but obviously your wife and children arent seen as that important to you and speedway comes first to you.

i have one daughter who is a British Champion at the age of 7 and that take up a lot of my time and my eldest does drama studies.

I would hazard a guess im far more educated than yourself, 3 A levels and a degree in accountancy, which i had to give up due to a bereavement but i guess you would mock that to , but i cant always disappear to Rome when things get tough.

My children in particular come before anything, and i suggest you shut that mouth of yours before you come out with something else. Have a dig about speedway by all means but if you get personal it shows what kind of a man you are

So you finish at 6.30 7, right. which from where you work is still a fair old trip. Which would mean you would be lucky to go once a year unless you go when you are on A/L. Which means you wouldn't go.. And i'l say it again in case you didn't hear me the first couple of times. Steve is a better man than you will ever be.

And ive just had chips, thankfully they were not Gavaned... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

So you finish at 6.30 7, right. which from where you work is still a fair old trip. Which would mean you would be lucky to go once a year unless you go when you are on A/L. Which means you wouldn't go.. And i'l say it again in case you didn't hear me the first couple of times. Steve is a better man than you will ever be.

And ive just had chips, thankfully they were not Gavaned... :rofl:

wow your lack of understanding is amazing. I finish between 6.30-7 most nights. I live 47 miles from Foxhall. Tapes up at 7.45 you do the math. Plus if I need I can leave at 6 and because I work Saturdays I get a day off and mine is Wednesday so if I ask nicely a colleague may swap. Not difficult really
  • Like 1

Tbf that's that individual all over though isn't it?

Brady today proved how poor a series he has had up until this round, must be a bit frustrated with himself and just proves what a talented lad he is....Gavan totally justified and correct in what he has been saying , so that winds up the usual 2+1 oh diddums, as for Holder what the .....

• Like 6

wow your lack of understanding is amazing. I finish between 6.30-7 most nights. I live 47 miles from Foxhall. Tapes up at 7.45 you do the math. Plus if I need I can leave at 6 and because I work Saturdays I get a day off and mine is Wednesday so if I ask nicely a colleague may swap. Not difficult really

Ive done the maths. not hard to work out. But you wont bother swapping would you because it doesn't interest you.. You'd rather come on here and clog up the poole thread. Bit more exciting isnt it. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

We are all judged throughout our lives. Gavan said he couldn't afford to go to speedway as it would cost him 50 quid. Fair enough. But if you haven't got 50 quid rattling around in the bottom of your pockets something isn't right, and that isn't aimed at just Gavan.

Speedway is one of the cheapest sports to attend. If I discovered I was not able to go to speedway as I couldn't afford it, I would be assessing why not and doing something about it.

Sure its judgemental. As is everthing in life.

And starman, no I am not a better person than Gavan. I am not better than anyone. Just because I have a different outlook on things doesn't make me better.

What a pathetic and arrogant post😬.
  • Like 6

Starman can't do maths they had slate and chalk when he went to school

We are all judged throughout our lives. Gavan said he couldn't afford to go to speedway as it would cost him 50 quid. Fair enough. But if you haven't got 50 quid rattling around in the bottom of your pockets something isn't right, and that isn't aimed at just Gavan.

Speedway is one of the cheapest sports to attend. If I discovered I was not able to go to speedway as I couldn't afford it, I would be assessing why not and doing something about it.

And starman, no I am not a better person than Gavan. I am not better than anyone. Just because I have a different outlook on things doesn't make me better.

please state where I said I couldn't afford to go!! Read my post I said I can easily afford to just that I choose not to as my family life is more important. I play in a snooker league on Monday nights and my youngest does training on a Wednesday so I use the other days for family time

Sorry if I should go to every meeting but time constraints and my family life don't allow me to. Cost is not the issue

Now if we could get back to soeedway talk rather than personal stuff that would be good

please state where I said I couldn't afford to go!! Read my post I said I can easily afford to just that I choose not to as my family life is more important. I play in a snooker league on Monday nights and my youngest does training on a Wednesday so I use the other days for family time

Sorry if I should go to every meeting but time constraints and my family life don't allow me to. Cost is not the issue

Now if we could get back to soeedway talk rather than personal stuff that would be good

Decided to take a look and see what you had written.

Fair enough Gavan.

• Like 1

Yep, didn't Brady do well today.. :D

Steve, i speak to a lot of poole fans who can no longer AFFORD to go every week evereybody is not all like you, alledgedly... Why do we not take coaches to away meetings baring the play off's, because there is not the call.

• Like 1

Yep, didn't Brady do well today.. :D

Steve, i speak to a lot of poole fans who can no longer AFFORD to go every week evereybody is not all like you, alledgedly... Why do we not take coaches to away meetings baring the play off's, because there is not the call.

Because nearly everyone has a car and no longer needs to go by coach.

• Like 1