British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

As a batchelor he certainly has a lot of spare time on his hands

And thats why your called crazy Robin..

you were doing alright up to the dots. :wink:

Thats his limit.. Dots. Clearly your not much better..

You are one strange person. I commented that your BFF was doing so well complimenting you (at least up to the dots) and then you start on me. Oh well and a happy new year to you too :rolleyes:

And whats my intellect got to do with anything ? He cant even write a full post without making some strange inane remark, He sounds a very sad person who clearly has a lot of hang ups.

Like anybody on here, he will only like you if you agree with what he says. Speedway is about opinions, not just his, believe it or not.

Edited by Starman2006

You'ld be wrong then ray c. Starman does quite a bit at the stadium and not only on race days, when he also sells the Star. :t:

Some sort of Care in the Community initiative?

• Like 1

I know exactly what Starry does and he is an invaluable volunteer.

Thank you mate.. Nuff said.. ;)

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I've already posted this in the general news section but thought I'd share it on this page too.

Darcy Ward will be joining me in the 101FM studio to talk about his rehabilitation,his fundraising meeting at North Brisbane Speedway

and where he is with his recovery right now.

He'll be joined by his partner Lizzie and it would be great if some UK fans could perhaps send him a message or two via the 101FM facebook page during the interview?

I realise it's a big ask as the time difference means we'll be on in the UK at 1.15am but I will be recording the interview and posting the link on here whenever it's

uploaded to YouTube so you can listen at a more respectable time.

For listeners in Australia we will be on at 11.15 Queensland time on Monday morning.

If you have any questions that you would like me to ask you can contact me in advance of the show via my own facebook page https://www.facebook...kebennettradio/

or during the interview at https://www.facebook.com/101fmlogancity

Look forward to hearing from some of you on the 16th!

Mike Bennett

• Like 1

Oh strange that Gavan hasn't mentioned it yet. Wonder why that is.... :D

Yeah i wonder why that is? Maybe ive actually been busy and my life doesnt revolve around being on here.

But if you checked i did remark on the Somerset thread much earlier about Tungate!! So yet again you think it all revolves around Poole and you conveniently forget to mention that i have posted elsewhere...funny that. Maybe you have some more lies to make up about me disliking Poole riders?

Yes about time Brady managed a half decent performance and good to see Jack coming into some form. As defending champion Brady has had a poor series and it now lies between Sedgy and Masters ( Wolves seriously have a powerful top 3) for the title.

Jack and Brady 'struggling' to the B final!!! lol

You would be expecting Brady in particular to be making A finals would you not?

Only 9 riders capable of the 7 places so Brady should make the B final everytime and Jack should be capable of getting in there a couple of times.

Brady won the series last year dont forget so surely he should at least be a rostrum contender, True that Fricke and Masters are better riders but he is more than capable so his performances have to be classed as disappointing, or is it because he is a Poole rider that we cant say that!

He has Watt and Batch to contend with this year but as a youngster who is improving he should be making A finals.

Last year he made all 4 finals and won one and was excluded in 2 of them.

Holder isnt at Bradys level yet and is doing pretty much what is expected though im sure he would have liked to have done a little better.

But as my opinion on their performances so far isnt that they have done as well i would have thought makes me a Poole hater.

Tungate has been far worse but funnily enough Somerset fans admit that without argument

Edited by Gavan

Yeah i wonder why that is? Maybe ive actually been busy and my life doesnt revolve around being on here.

But if you checked i did remark on the Somerset thread much earlier about Tungate!! So yet again you think it all revolves around Poole and you conveniently forget to mention that i have posted elsewhere...funny that. Maybe you have some more lies to make up about me disliking Poole riders?

Yes about time Brady managed a half decent performance and good to see Jack coming into some form. As defending champion Brady has had a poor series and it now lies between Sedgy and Masters ( Wolves seriously have a powerful top 3) for the title.

You would be expecting Brady in particular to be making A finals would you not?

Only 9 riders capable of the 7 places so Brady should make the B final everytime and Jack should be capable of getting in there a couple of times.

Brady won the series last year dont forget so surely he should at least be a rostrum contender, True that Fricke and Masters are better riders but he is more than capable so his performances have to be classed as disappointing, or is it because he is a Poole rider that we cant say that!

He has Watt and Batch to contend with this year but as a youngster who is improving he should be making A finals.

Last year he made all 4 finals and won one and was excluded in 2 of them.

Holder isnt at Bradys level yet and is doing pretty much what is expected though im sure he would have liked to have done a little better.

But as my opinion on their performances so far isnt that they have done as well i would have thought makes me a Poole hater.

Tungate has been far worse but funnily enough Somerset fans admit that without argument

It is a little funny you don't have those other engagements when there doing badly though

It is a little funny you don't have those other engagements when there doing badly though

Its called being at work. My PC is on all day but i cant post if i have customers.

As i said i posted on the Somerset thread and no issues there. Its always the same if you have a differing opinion on a Poole thread to the usual suspects then you just get pounced upon