British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

If your doing your job properly you don't see all of the speedway.

And you take all those people away what do you have ? No, i don't get to see the whole meeting properly.

Edited by Starman2006

Nevermind mate, you to could be a volunteer if you want to, then you would get in for nothing.. Spit spit.

ย 

Threatening, do you really find that threatening. I said why dont you come down and meet me if you think im that stupid. Then you can meet Steve Skidder and everybody else. But you won't do that will you, because you would get proved wrong..

Bringing your mates with you now then?

Its not volounteering if you gain by getting in free. Effectively your getting paid whatever Pooles entrance fee is to be there which isnt volounteering

Working for nothing effectively.

You do people who offer their services and time for free to do a vital service a disservice.

I volunteer at Birmingham and don't consider that I 'get in for free'.

On active duty for sometimes 4 hours, I consider getting to watch some racing a perk. Nothing more.

People who go to work usually get paid, not for the privilege of attending.

Not all people who volunteer do it for gain.

• Like 2

Bringing your mates with you now then?

What for. He seems to think im an arse so if he comes down he can meet me, and Steve, Skidder, and everybody else. No threats at all there mate. Just an invatation. But he won't do it because he'l be proved wrong, and that wouldn't do his ego any good.. And looking at his boatrace, he certainly will have one.. ;)

ย 

No sh$t, look who's just turned up...

Edited by Starman2006

Nevermind mate, you to could be a volunteer if you want to, then you would get in for nothing.. Spit spit.

ย 

Threatening, do you really find that threatening. I said why dont you come down and meet me if you think im that stupid. Then you can meet Steve Skidder and everybody else. But you won't do that will you, because you would get proved wrong..

im complety baffled! I would be proved wrong??? Proved wrong about what??? That your not intelligent??? Think the rest of the forum probably realise that I wouldn't have to meet you to realise that.
  • Like 1

You'ld be wrong then ray c. Starman does quite a bit at the stadium and not only on race days, when he also sells the Star. :t:

Fair play to him if he does extra bits that help the club as every club needs guys like that..........still doesnt change his intellect though!