British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Brady back in the mix but Jack still slightly off the boil, no major concern for me. Look at Sedge last year, did well and very up and down for Swindon.

Would much rather have Brady and Jack over Sedge or Watt.

Impressed with Masters and could nick it at the end, rider I would like to see back at Poole.

Then you look at Tungate!!!!

Doesn't fit his trolling agenda.

I can see Gavan at his computer screen 'please score badly, please score badly....' .... 'yes!!'

Absolutely in a nutshell you have summed him up perfectly. Has he posted on the Somerset thread about how badly Tungate has done today?

Cos you seem to enjoy reporting that they are not doing well! Funny how you like riders after they have left Poole..

He was desperately eager to come on here and report how badly our two were doing. You are so spot on with your please do badly post. His post proved just how much of a troll on the Poole threads he is as most Poole fans are not bothered by these meetings as they are pretty meaningless to what transpires in our league and anyone with speedway knowledge knows this.

He'll be back soon with some disparaging post about me but we all know what he is. The only good news is I won't read it as he's blocked unless quoted.

I meant a bit more recent than that! That was 16/17 years ago.

As i said please provide evidence that i dislike Poole riders?...........you cant

Doesn't fit his trolling agenda.

Absolutely in a nutshell you have summed him up perfectly. Has he posted on the Somerset thread about how badly Tungate has done today?

He was desperately eager to come on here and report how badly our two were doing. You are so spot on with your please do badly post. His post proved just how much of a troll on the Poole threads he is as most Poole fans are not bothered by these meetings as they are pretty meaningless to what transpires in our league and anyone with speedway knowledge knows this.

He'll be back soon with some disparaging post about me but we all know what he is. The only good news is I won't read it as he's blocked unless quoted.

Why dont you just shut up with your claptrap!

You have done nothing but troll over the Belle Vue and Coventry threads yet you get high and mighty on here! You have been told by many on those threads to shut up yet you gloat in it. I will post here when i like and with what i like and a jumped up troll like you will not tell me what to do.

Oh and i did post on the Wolves thread re Masters doing well ........guessed you fail to read that............t0sser

Cant agree, Gavan would (I hope) have been 110% behind Mark loram in his Poole days

I have no issue with Poole riders and never have done. I also said many times i hope Kurtz and Holder do well in their careers. Just seems funny that Lisa cant ever seem to read, turning into the same as the other 2 Poole fools on here.

To be fair Gavan you do seem to be the first here to point out when a Poole rider is doing poorly. Wether its malicious or not it does seem a bit concerning that you care that much.

I went on 2 threads after the second round of the champs, this one and Wolves. Funnily enough the only issue was on here when i asked if Poole fans are worried about certain riders form.

Lisa for some reason has changed into an argumentative person who cant read and yet again foreverblue manages to come on here with an opinion and discusses properly.

I guess the same Poole fans are an embarrassment to others

A lot of effort to write that Gavan when he won't even see it! Lol :D

As for disliking Poole riders, you have never said anything positive about them so it stands to reason.

No ive never said how good Holder has been, never said how good Darcy was to watch (though his character is questionable). Nver said it would be good to see Holder and Kurtz progress. Never said how great it was how Ellis improved last season. Never said how good Newman was in the play offs.

Try and have a good read properly or go to specsavers.

What you and the 2 planks dont like is a differing opinion and you cant then have any comeback apart form anti-poole , or hates Matt Ford, or go to your own thread (quite rich when Shovlar is being ripped apart on the Belle Vue thread)

All ive said recently:

Kurtz was a risk over Gomolski (which many Poole fans agreed with)

Kurtz (although better today) and Holder are struggling down under and are Poole fans worried. No hate there at all and people like foreverblue can discuss it then maybe your intellect isnt there

Lol, you should go on stage Gavan that was quite funny! :D

As I said you never say anything positive about any Poole rider so you can't like them very much. May as well just admit it then we can all move on :)

As i said you obviously cant read then. Go over the threads and you will see how often i praise the riders. Why would i dislike the riders??

Nice of you to try and make things up to try and get a point across, your coming over a bit pathetic now. Have you run out of things to use so you think its ok to be a liar???

As i said you obviously cant read then. Go over the threads and you will see how often i praise the riders. Why would i dislike the riders??

Nice of you to try and make things up to try and get a point across, your coming over a bit pathetic now. Have you run out of things to use so you think its ok to be a liar???

Lol! 🤣 Nice to see aggressive Gavan back! Calling me names? Well done you have just lost the argument. Anyway I'm bored now as I'm sure everyone else is, so ta for now, have a nice evening :)

Lol! Nice to see aggressive Gavan back! Calling me names? Well done you have just lost the argument. Anyway I'm bored now as I'm sure everyone else is, so ta for now, have a nice evening :)

oh bless i called you a liar..........cap fits i guess as ive never said i dislike the riders. Ive lost no argument as you simply fail to prove where i said i dislike the riders. Many times ive said im not Matt Fords biggest fan maybe your confused.

Throwing accusations that you cant back up..........................sad

Edited by Gavan

Lol! Nice to see aggressive Gavan back! Calling me names? Well done you have just lost the argument. Anyway I'm bored now as I'm sure everyone else is, so ta for now, have a nice evening :)

Oh dear your turn for the trolls bile. He has been caught out on here and you are now a face for him to vent his venom. Lol. Pretty sure you can handle it.

But he has overstepped the mark with me so I have reported him for his abusive posts. I don't tolerate people calling others names on here. Its meant to be a discussion forum and people like Gavan bring the place down to an unacceptable level with his constant moronic attacks.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Oh dear your turn for the trolls bile. He has been caught out on here and you are now a face for him to vent his venom. Lol. Pretty sure you can handle it.

But he has overstepped the mark with me so I have reported him for his abusive posts. I don't tolerate people calling others names on here. Its meant to be a discussion forum and people like Gavan bring the place down to an unacceptable level with his constant moronic attacks.

You wait Shov, he will reply something like, "well he started it".....

• Like 2

You have done nothing but troll over the Belle Vue and Coventry threads yet you get high and mighty on here! You have been told by many on those threads to shut up yet you gloat in it. I will post here when i like and with what i like and a jumped up troll like you will not tell me what to do.

Oh and i did post on the Wolves thread re Masters doing well ........guessed you fail to read that............t0sser.

Wouldn't want SS to miss out on your reply.

find it hilarious that the man has the nerve to dig others out. The odd Poole fan gets upset with me yet the Coventry and Belle Vue threads sum up the way Shovlar is thought of. He doesn't even understand what the word troll means which is in itself laughable.

Trouble is he doesn't understand the difference between an opinion and trolling. If he doesn't agree with it, its trolling. Yet he got pulled up on here this morning for coming onto the Poole thread and slagging off our riders in Aus. Lisa-Collette summed it up perfectly and now she is under attack from him as she has sussed him completely out. If it wasn't trolling, then why didn't he go on the somerset thread to criticise Tungate?

Gavans hatred of all things Poole wreck the Poole thread as he takes every opportunity to dig the knife in. He is bound to get a reaction and when it comes he starts throwing abuse and name calling at other forum members. Lisa is the latest.

He does it to me I report it to the mods. Simple. Certainly never going to get into any kind of conversation with him.

• Like 2

Looks like Poole may have done Rye House a big favor by not using Watty this year, presuming he brings his Aussie form to Britain in 2017. Seems to have the beating of Brady and Jack down under...

Even if he wasnt id fancy him to beat them at pretty much every UK track aswell. Poole have a stronger number 1 but after that id rather Rye House's team man for man (even Branford over Klindt)