British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

And Quick Step and Side Kick, the 3 Twins were huge in the 80s.

They are certainly no U2, Duran Duran, UB40, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Police, REM, Iron Maiden, Depeche Mode who are levels above with career longevity and still making music listened to by millions - which was my point.

They were good, but not good enough to be considered world class.

They are certainly no U2, Duran Duran, UB40, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Police, REM, Iron Maiden, Depeche Mode who are levels above with career longevity and still making music listened to by millions - which was my point.

They were good, but not good enough to be considered world class.

Prince Madonna Wacko Jacko Springsteen Queen all far superior. Never heard of Iron Maiden, Metallica? Edited by Alfred Stopcock

Prince Madonna Wacko Jacko Springsteen Queen all far superior. Never heard of Iron Maiden, Metallica?

Far superior singers, not bands (depends if you include Bruce's E street).

you seriously have never heard of them?? :shock:

Not forgetting those famous English 80s pillow biters George Michael Elton John Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Distasteful comment. :nono:

• Like 1

Not forgetting those famous English 80s pillow biters George Michael Elton John Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Relax, dont do it..

What do you mean by pillow biters (as if we didn't know)? No need for comments like that - it's not funny and it's unnecessary!

Christ you Poms are so sensitive...Have all the named in my CD collection...harden the feck up!!

I can see Gavan at his computer screen 'please score badly, please score badly....' .... 'yes!!'

Then your quite pathetic to think that really arent you.

Simply making a point that Kurtz and Holder in particular are struggling down under while the likes of Masters and Sedgman and Watt appear to be flying. Kurtz had a better meeting and who knows next meeting they might both be 1 and 2 as its possible.

If you cant take someone posting the facts then why bother to respond

Then you look at Tungate!!!!

Totally shocking as well.

There are 9 riders. Watt, Batch , Sedgy , Fricke, Kurtz , Holder, Morris , Masters and Tungate that are far and away the best 9 in the field. This 9 need to fit into 7 for the finals. In the first round Kurtz and Holder missed out and this time it was Tungate and Holder.

Edited by Gavan

Then your quite pathetic to think that really arent you.

Simply making a point that Kurtz and Holder in particular are struggling down under while the likes of Masters and Sedgman and Watt appear to be flying. Kurtz had a better meeting and who knows next meeting they might both be 1 and 2 as its possible.

If you cant take someone posting the facts then why bother to respond

Totally shocking as well.

There are 9 riders. Watt, Batch , Sedgy , Fricke, Kurtz , Holder, Morris , Masters and Tungate that are far and away the best 9 in the field. This 9 need to fit into 7 for the finals. In the first round Kurtz and Holder missed out and this time it was Tungate and Holder.

Cos you seem to enjoy reporting that they are not doing well! Funny how you like riders after they have left Poole..

Cos you seem to enjoy reporting that they are not doing well! Funny how you like riders after they have left Poole..

How do you mean like riders after they left Poole?

Where in my post have i said i dislike Poole riders or have liked them since they left?

Have an opinion but stop putting words in my mouth.

Oh and on the Wolves thread foreverblue makes the comment ' Masters like an express train and Holder like a slow train'. But i guess he can say that and i cant.

I like Kurtz and Holder as riders and hope they go on to bigger things , they are exciting to watch, but the fact is they arent cutting it down under at the moment.

Ive only ever disliked Darcy Ward as a Poole rider, great to watch obviously, but a total brat off of the track with what he go up to, and obviously it was tragic what happened to him.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1