British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Once again a terrific looking side in my opinion. Definitely the team to beat, although obviously we haven't yet seen all the sssembled teams.

Wolves look decent and Rye competitive.

Newman improving really? Klindt if he does not gate he won't be easily beating the likes of Bates,Clegg (ect) Bargain jury out on that one just glad we didn't sign him reminds me of FinnJensen.

Which one, Bates or Clegg...

Don't see how you can say Poole bottled it at Wolves when 2 of their top three were missing against a full strength Wolves team.

What would the result have been if Wolves had been missing Woffinden and Thorsell and Poole had been at full strength??

Would you keep telling us Wolves bottled it?? No of course you wouldn't, you would say injuries to two of their top three cost them a place in the final, just as the Pirates fans have said.

No good talking sense to Gavan. He would never see it that way. Has to be Poole chocking rather than having to put out a team most EL teams would have seen off that night through missing riders.

Still, anyone who thinks Newman isn't improving clearly has no knowledge of the rider or is simply a troll. I believe Gavan has and is both.

• Like 4

Still, anyone who thinks Newman isn't improving clearly has no knowledge of the rider or is simply a troll.

According to you Steve.. :nono: please do try and have a reasoned discussion.. :t:

I would suggest that Adam Ellis and Steve Worrall are improving far faster than your perpetual reserve..

Clearly you have no knowledge or are simply a troll.. :t:

• Like 2

According to you Steve.. :nono: please do try and have a reasoned discussion.. :t:

I would suggest that Adam Ellis and Steve Worrall are improving far faster than your perpetual reserve..

Perhaps next season he will prove you and many others wrong.. :t:

I don't really get how the anti-Poole brigade end up always bashing Kyle. They always moan and whinge that Matt never signs Brits and when we have one in the team they just randomly slag them off all day long. Bizarre.

Thats what happens, its called Poole Lisa. You should know that by now..

• Like 1

No good talking sense to Gavan. He would never see it that way. Has to be Poole chocking rather than having to put out a team most EL teams would have seen off that night through missing riders.

Still, anyone who thinks Newman isn't improving clearly has no knowledge of the rider or is simply a troll. I believe Gavan has and is both.

i have to laugh how Shovlars post are only ever liked by Starman and Gater1. The two biggest fools on here are the only people who ever agree with him lol. As for Kyle improving for Poole then please back it up with facts. When you can show me that for Poole he has improved his average over the years and not ridden at reserve then I will stand corrected

trolls post for a response they can't debate and it's easier to abuse others. I think it's quite touching how Shovlar Starman and Gater1 are all best pals on here all liking each other's post yet no other Poole or speedway fan ever likes their posts

Sorry yer ropes part of my response went on your post apologies

I don't really get how the anti-Poole brigade end up always bashing Kyle. They always moan and whinge that Matt never signs Brits and when we have one in the team they just randomly slag them off all day long. Bizarre.

please quote where I have 'bashed Kyle'??? Why some Poole fans can't debate is beyond me. I keep reading how Kyle is improving for Poole. All I ask is the evidence. Surely that's not to hard to answer?? But it appears it is because if anyone asks a question that some Poole fans can't answer then you get accused of being anti Poole or in this case anti Kyle!! Provide me with the figures and then I might agree he is improving. I see your post is liked by Shovlar and Gater1 as well. Hope your not joining that select few

Newman is not starting the year at reserve, the local lad made good will have to strut his stuff for 6 meetings in the main body, before Klindt overtakes him in the averages, when Poole will bin him for someone better on a lower average. So rejoice Poole fans, Newman can stay at reserve from April onward. If he doesn't ride too well to overtake Kurtz or Holder.

trolls post for a response they can't debate and it's easier to abuse others. I think it's quite touching how Shovlar Starman and Gater1 are all best pals on here all liking each other's post yet no other Poole or speedway fan ever likes their posts

Sorry yer ropes part of my response went on your post apologies

please quote where I have 'bashed Kyle'??? Why some Poole fans can't debate is beyond me. I keep reading how Kyle is improving for Poole. All I ask is the evidence. Surely that's not to hard to answer?? But it appears it is because if anyone asks a question that some Poole fans can't answer then you get accused of being anti Poole or in this case anti Kyle!! Provide me with the figures and then I might agree he is improving. I see your post is liked by Shovlar and Gater1 as well. Hope your not joining that select few

Interesting that I never mentioned your name! So are you admitting you are anti-Poole then! :D

I just find it bizarre the same people who slag Kyle off on a daily basis are the very same people who moan that we don't sign enough brits!

Have fun supporting a Poole rider next year! :D

• Like 1

Interesting that I never mentioned your name! So are you admitting you are anti-Poole then! :D

I just find it bizarre the same people who slag Kyle off on a daily basis are the very same people who moan that we don't sign enough brits!

Have fun supporting a Poole rider next year! :D

I bet his face was red with anger when Ipswich signed a "not improving Brit".

Clearly Chris Louis thinks very differently to "Ipswich fan" Gavan.

Or should Chris Louis provide proof to Gavan as wellabout Kyles year on year improvement?

Poole fans can see it, Matt Ford can see it, Chris Louis can see it.

But Gavan can't. A no nothing or just a Poole hating troll? or both?

• Like 1

This has got to be the worse Poole side they've had for a few years. Usually when fans looked at the picked teams Poole always stood out as the best and was usually the team to beat. This year it is not like that their team is no better than say KL, or Wolves or even RH and that has to be good for the sport. Hopefully the racing will be more competitive and not the same winners all the time...

One point I haven't seen mentioned so far, is that what effect will Chris Holders departure have on his brother. Surely it would have been better and more productive to have had Chris on board helping his brother with his first year in the big class.. Surely Matt Ford thought about that, or did he.......

Like I say, Poole's lost is our gain, but also every team in the league will benefit from Poole getting rid of Noddy....

I should imagine Chris will be in the Poole pits every week helping his brother, if he doesn't have any racing commitments.

And with KK and a stronger second string/reserve, Poole are certainly not weaker than with Holder.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Newman is not starting the year at reserve, the local lad made good will have to strut his stuff for 6 meetings in the main body, before Klindt overtakes him in the averages, when Poole will bin him for someone better on a lower average. So rejoice Poole fans, Newman can stay at reserve from April onward. If he doesn't ride too well to overtake Kurtz or Holder.

Why would we dump a rider who is doing well enough to improve his average, there is no guarrantee Klindt will overtake Newman in the averages at all or that as soon a Klindt improves his average he will be dumped. I think your hatred of Poole is clouding your judgement.

I bet his face was red with anger when Ipswich signed a "not improving Brit".

Clearly Chris Louis thinks very differently to "Ipswich fan" Gavan.

Or should Chris Louis provide proof to Gavan as wellabout Kyles year on year improvement?

Poole fans can see it, Matt Ford can see it, Chris Louis can see it.

But Gavan can't. A no nothing or just a Poole hating troll? or both?

you have serious issues with reading posts but guess that's what trolls do. I've said all along that on his average Newman should be the first name on the team sheet but you conveniently chose to ignore that. As Skidder showed Newman has improved at a lower league level and to have him as a second string at Ipswich is a massive plus.

But as always you totally miss the point. I'm not asking wether Newman should be in Pooles team, I'm asking you to show me the improvement he has made for Poole. If he has like you say then show me

Or will you totally avoid answering the question like you usually do

• Like 1

Why would we dump a rider who is doing well enough to improve his average, there is no guarrantee Klindt will overtake Newman in the averages at all or that as soon a Klindt improves his average he will be dumped. I think your hatred of Poole is clouding your judgement.

Er how about precedent. It is a tried and tested tactic which Poole have used before.

Call the first witness, call Mr Miedzinski.