British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Apparantly the final signing (BK) is to be announced tomorrow Wednesday according to someone visiting the Poole Merch shop in the Town Centre today. It was due to be today but local darts champ Scott Mitchell took the back page.

What is the point if the signing is not a shock signing cannot see the hype at all

Apparantly the final signing (BK) is to be announced tomorrow Wednesday according to someone visiting the Poole Merch shop in the Town Centre today. It was due to be today but local darts champ Scott Mitchell took the back page.

perhaps the EDP has space to run the story..... 😛
  • Like 2

Forgot all about it to be honest.

I think you can still watch it after it's been live. Should just be under videos on their Facebook page, but not sure how long after it's been live that happens though. But their last one from Nov is still on there. Edited by lisa-colette

Was anything said ?

I missed like half of it, but they went though all the teams line ups so far, about comments made about strength of the league (top riders vs closer racing), Gerhard engine situation in a bit of detail and from a riders POV (though we don't know who the rider was). I think that's the main bits of what I caught. Oh the speedway shop in the dolphin centre (is that right?) and who would be manning it! ;)

Would rather have had Gomolski.

I hope as Matt say's that we will be looking at the next turbo twins, but to me it's more a depressing reminder of how deeply saddening it is to have lost our original turbo twins. I certainly don't know when/if we'll be lucky enough to have another rider of Darcy's caliber on our tracks.