British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I don't think Kyle will purposefully keep his average low, that would be cheating!

Riders get paid by the point mate, and Kyle is not a top line rider, so he needs to earn it..

But riders can get paid a "bonus" or a special payment from a sponsor, so I should not worry about the points scored.

But Kyle is hardly going to chuck any races thats a certainty.. Ask Gavan, he'l tell you thats wrong, unless of course you agree with him.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I hope Gavan reads this week's Speedy Star - a 2 page article on Kyle's progress plus a nice colour front cover photo that he can put on his bedroom wall too.

Many happy hours ahead for Gavan!!

Yeh, read it today. very good read.. :t:

There are some real deadbeats on here.. :nono:

Agree with you there Starman.

If we think its bad on here its nothing compared to the complete cra* posted on the thread of our beloved "Chris Holder". Getting on for 300 posts as I look on there daily looking for news about Chris and comments relating to his next club. Which we all know its near enough certain it's Kings Lynn.

You would never believe the subject is about Chris as most of it is idiots slagging each other off with no relation to the subject matter. Out of those near 300 posts/comments very few of them are about Chris. So damned depressing and totally out of order that its some of the usual back biters having a pop at each other with nothing about Chris to do with it.

• Like 1

Agree with you there Starman.

If we think its bad on here its nothing compared to the complete cra* posted on the thread of our beloved "Chris Holder". Getting on for 300 posts as I look on there daily looking for news about Chris and comments relating to his next club. Which we all know its near enough certain it's Kings Lynn.

You would never believe the subject is about Chris as most of it is idiots slagging each other off with no relation to the subject matter. Out of those near 300 posts/comments very few of them are about Chris. So damned depressing and totally out of order that its some of the usual back biters having a pop at each other with nothing about Chris to do with it.

Have to agree with that.

Matt said the final signing would be announced this coming week.

AFC Bournemouth have a home match Tuesday night and a home derby match v Saints on Sunday, both of which will feature extensively on local media, so it'll be an interesting choice for the day of announcement!!?

Thurs looks favorite..

I agree with Starman! Thursday would be most likely.

Have i missed something or have Poole made their signing.See you can't believe everything Matt Ford says.

Or maybe Ford got his words mixed up and was meant to say we will announcing King's Lynn's new rider last week :P

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 2

Hopefully it'll be Tuesday as (the unofficial) Piratecast have their Facebook Live programme from 1930hrs tomorrow!!

(PS> Nice mention in the SS last week too!!)

Can't understand why they decided to announce Brady after Batchelor was announced especially after the smokescreen that we had first call on Troy.

He may be the last rider to be announced but it is hardly a secret and he is hardly a marquee signing, personally rather have Kacper Gomolski.

Edited by foreverblue

Can't understand why they decided to announce Brady after Batchelor was announced especially after the smokescreen that we had first call on Troy.

He may be the last rider to be announced but it is hardly a secret and he is hardly a marquee signing, personally rather have Kacper Gomolski.

must agree brady signing is not the biggest of signings gomolski for me more exciting as well and equal scoring point's as well