British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Exactly. KK is an ever better rider in a Poole race suit.

so you and the blue tints keep telling us.I really can't see how putting a different suit on makes his bike go faster Kk is a good rider has done well when riding for Cov i expect he will do the same for you and average about 10 in this league

so you and the blue tints keep telling us.I really can't see how putting a different suit on makes his bike go faster Kk is a good rider has done well when riding for Cov i expect he will do the same for you and average about 10 in this league

I'm too young to have seen KK ride last time he rode for Poole, but his management and his house are in Poole which can only surely help because it means that he doesn't have to travel as far and so on which means he might just squeeze another 10% out. He also knows the very fast line round Poole same as Darcy, Holder and Magic. They all take same line, tight into 1 deep into 2 get the grip at the pit gate and then round 3 and 4 how ever see fit.

I'm too young to have seen KK ride last time he rode for Poole, but his management and his house are in Poole which can only surely help because it means that he doesn't have to travel as far and so on which means he might just squeeze another 10% out. He also knows the very fast line round Poole same as Darcy, Holder and Magic. They all take same line, tight into 1 deep into 2 get the grip at the pit gate and then round 3 and 4 how ever see fit.

that's the line most top riders take at Poole depends who gates first like a lot of tracks and Kk does gate

quite agree holder and lambert averages will go up cant see hans and kk will not

Holder's average will go up? Certainly won't go up on his starting average.

If you mean on last years El average, I would say all hl will increase due to the format and the decrease in standard.

Odd comment.

I will say that holder/lambert is stronger than kk/Hans.

Holder's average will go up? Certainly won't go up on his starting average.

If you mean on last years El average, I would say all hl will increase due to the format and the decrease in standard.

Odd comment.

I will say that holder/lambert is stronger than kk/Hans.

yes I meant elite average not the inflated one if it is holder Lambert they will be higher

maybe KK ups his game when riding for Poole because he knows he's going to get paid so will put his balls on the line a bit more .....

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?

maybe KK ups his game when riding for Poole because he knows he's going to get paid so will put his balls on the line a bit more .....

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?

kk and andersen will be higher too though? Or do you not think kk will average more than 8 this year?

Kk will increase by more than holder imo. Lambert will increase by more than Hans

kk got to be a 10 Hans could also round about 9 I suppose how much lambert improves ln this weaken league I don't believe holder will be reducing his average's as some people are saying neither

kk got to be a 10 Hans could also round about 9 I suppose how much lambert improves ln this weaken league I don't believe holder will be reducing his average's as some people are saying neither

ok but your previous post you said neither kk or Hans would improve their average. Now you are saying both will increase by 2 points? Which is it?

The people saying holder will lower his average are talking about his 12.5 figure not his 9 point one. Noone thinks holder will average under 9.

i will be much happier when Poole annouce their final rider. I wonder why the delay !! Could it be that it's not so automatic as some seem to think. Could it be the last name was someone like Batch, or even Lambert, which would really screw any aspirations that the Stars fans may have. They have enough points to play with ??

Matt Ford is a lot of things but stupid he is not. No doubt, allowing Holder to go would have to be compensated. But surely Lyons isn't stupid enough to fall into that trap of letting his Star asset go ...

Could be a long week.....