British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

You gotta laugh at old KKS/Morriseyfan/Gater1/PooleBolton and MonsterDaz it is quite hilarious at watching it's conversation with itself...really not sure how it expects everyone to be fooled by it but keep it up very amusing if a little weird...

The fact that i am another person. And HAGON your the worst you just get annoyed by us talking about Poole. We laugh at you. Feel free to laugh at us but look at yourself before you talk to others. And yer treat others and you would like to be treated.

That's funny considering you was trolling starman on the Swindon thread the other day about the Speedway Star magazine.

I suggest you learn the difference between trolling and several people having a laugh at someone else's expense.

Thought you weren't bothering with me ?

Make your mind up.

Gater1 got itself banned. Carry on blindly supporting wrong doing.

But preferably don't respond.

Well it wasn't funny. I have respect for Starman for being the bigger person in that situation. Anyway that's the end on that situation. Case closed.

Yet you are happy joining robert72 mocking me. Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy.

case well and truly closed.

Trust me i'm not Gater1. I've been speaking to Gater1 though because he got banned. I just love how you guys love coming to Poole forum then get upset with us. Yes. i admit that some things people do on other forums are not great.

Anyway back to Speedway.

Will J.Holder, Kurtz and Newman end up at Championship clubs. With Peterborough and Ipswich looking most likely place to end up for the riders???

Jack Holder and Brady Kurtz (not sure about Kyle?) have both got clubs in Poland so can't imagine them signing for any Championship Sunday teams?!

They certainly intend to re-adjust them then but when I read it the figure wasn't mentioned.

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2016-11-29-triple-switch-for-nicolai.html

" I've seen it written by promoters talking about riders being able to increase averages in 2017, but in fact I believe fewer than 5 riders will achieve this due to us starting on a 50 point average, but reverting to a 42 average in May. Of course by this time riders would have achieved truer reflection, and almost all riders will see a decrease. However in Nicolai's case, I feel he will break the trend and actually increase his starting average.

• Like 2

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2016-11-29-triple-switch-for-nicolai.html

" I've seen it written by promoters talking about riders being able to increase averages in 2017, but in fact I believe fewer than 5 riders will achieve this due to us starting on a 50 point average, but reverting to a 42 average in May. Of course by this time riders would have achieved truer reflection, and almost all riders will see a decrease. However in Nicolai's case, I feel he will break the trend and actually increase his starting average.

Yes, I meant that I read it from another source and the figure wasn't mentioned. So it's to be 42 then.

With Klindt now confirmed I think Poole are in a strong position.

Matt also states that in May the team averages will revert to a 42, the first confirmation of that from anyone

So the idea for teams like Swindon is to get your changes in before May then.

On the subject of people having double accounts just go and have a look at posts 722 and 724 on the Ipswich thread!!

Our very own Starman has 2 accounts! Except this time he forgot to log out and change his name!

Go have a look he has a pop at me and then replies to his own comment!!! Priceless. Now we have to work out which other poster he is.

As for Klindt could be a good signing but his average is low for a reason, misses the gate and is awful. Can see him getting 2 in one meeting and 8 the next so inconsistent

• Like 1

So what will happen to the averages of riders who rode EL last year and didn't get a team this year?

Eg if Holder doesn't get a side will he revert to his old average that will probably be lower than KK or Hans?

• Like 1

So what will happen to the averages of riders who rode EL last year and didn't get a team this year?

Eg if Holder doesn't get a side will he revert to his old average that will probably be lower than KK or Hans?

I would imagine it will be whatever the BSPA make up that is what it will be