British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Obviously a Poole supporter I guess after wanting Wolves to beat them in the semi which I am glad they did and also disgusted with the Andersen shenanigans that occured outside the rules.

I like speedway and post on numerous threads and Premiership teams but have a soft spot for the underdog admittedly and will probably be keeping an eye out for Rye this year as they are full of British riders and lowest placed finishes out of all the 9 teams last season.

Now please stop being so intelligent before the lava melts and get back to harrassing Poole fans and riders which is basically all you do on this forum except for the odd abuse to fellow posters in which you already had a vacation and I am sure.

Have you actually considered just joining the actual Poole website forum and just doing it there. Would be easier wouldn't it for you to get your kicks.

I am only being honest.

Hey please don't go suggesting things like that JB - MF would close it down!!! :wink:

Because he’s an initiating arse who I have little interested in engaging with, the type who trolls the forum and then expects logical, rational debate, regardless of "fact", speedway chat, fair or pleasantries with him...nah a prick who deserves to be mocked and ridiculed, since you asked.

Hahaha what a joker, nothing wrong with Skidder 1 and who the hell are you never heard of you.

• Like 2

Nothing going on at my club at the moment lately, we have heard Newman may be signing for us so naturally i commented.

Why should it matter where people post? Its a forum. And for someone that says they dont support Poole you spend an awful lot of time on Poole threads as well

For somebody who alledgedly doesn't support poole, so do you. I see you put your first post in months on the Ippo thread today, hmm. Nothing happening on here either apart from you and Brum spouting junk, so surely you can go on the Ippo thread and do the same.... Thank you..

Edited by Starman2006

Nothing happening on here either apart from you and Brum spouting junk,

It's a waste of time asking but care to quote what junk I have been spouting on this thread then?

It's a pointless request. Which kind of sums up your posting history.

No doubt you will come back with more vacuous responses.

Thank god there are some sensible Poole fans that make sense. :t:

• Like 5

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/speedway/38063758

Great link here. James Shanes talking to BBC sport. Seems like he will give everything to Poole Speedway which is great. Seems we have found a young British rider who wants to ride for Poole for life. I would admit at Poole we are not very good at getting British riders to a good standard. Kyle and Adam excluded. But we may have finally found one.

Hope James Shanes gets an injury free run & that the Pirates stick with him for the full season, despite any minor knocks or dips in form that he (or any other young rider) may well encounter stepping up a level.

For anyone who hasn't seen him race, he has a cracking racing style & was one of the two most exciting young away prospects I saw in NL action at Belle Vue earlier this year (Jack Smith being the other).

He won't be scared of that dirt line inches from the fence at Wimborne Road either, shall watch his progress with interest.

Good top end, think a lot will depend on who rides at 6 to the success of the side

With Klindt going g to be at reserve no1 is going to touch poole. A very solid side. Ford does it again.

Looking good again. The points save by using Kk mean we will always have one very good reserve all season to cover for our new lad.

KK is a tour de force at Poole. Backed up with Andersen we have a very experienced top two to help the youngsters in the team.

Matt throws the gauntlet down again. Can another club put together a lineup to challenge?

If Klindt is the other reserve then, like last year, Poole will have question marks all the way down the order apart from Newman from whom you always know what you are going to get. Looks decent enough but I wouldnt be surprised if one or two sides look better on paper.

So I wouldn't go awarding them the title just yet.

• Like 1

Looking good again. The points save by using Kk mean we will always have one very good reserve all season to cover for our new lad.

KK is a tour de force at Poole. Backed up with Andersen we have a very experienced top two to help the youngsters in the team.

Matt throws the gauntlet down again. Can another club put together a lineup to challenge?

Rye house look strong also

Rye House put down the gauntlet not Poole. If Wolves sign who they are rumoured to be signing then they look the strongest so far

If Klindt is the other reserve then, like last year, Poole will have question marks all the way down the order apart from Newman from whom you always know what you are going to get. Looks decent enough but I wouldnt be surprised if one or two sides look better on paper.

So I wouldn't go awarding them the title just yet.

correct. Either Holder or Kurtz look like being the third heat leader so that's the first weakness. Decent side shaping up at Poole they will be there or thereabouts but Rye and Wolves still look better to me

Rye House put down the gauntlet not Poole. If Wolves sign who they are rumoured to be signing then they look the strongest so far

correct. Either Holder or Kurtz look like being the third heat leader so that's the first weakness. Decent side shaping up at Poole they will be there or thereabouts but Rye and Wolves still look better to me

Who are wolves rumoured to be signing??

Edited by Couchy

Rye house look strong also

They do but looking at the two teams I would fancy our chances over dads army any day. Certainly RH will be almost unbeatable at home. But so will Poole.

Well done Matt. Done it again. Most Poole fans should be happy with the 2017 lineup.

Roll on March!