British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/speedway/38063758

Great link here. James Shanes talking to BBC sport. Seems like he will give everything to Poole Speedway which is great. Seems we have found a young British rider who wants to ride for Poole for life. I would admit at Poole we are not very good at getting British riders to a good standard. Kyle and Adam excluded. But we may have finally found one.

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/speedway/38063758

Great link here. James Shanes talking to BBC sport. Seems like he will give everything to Poole Speedway which is great. Seems we have found a young British rider who wants to ride for Poole for life. I would admit at Poole we are not very good at getting British riders to a good standard. Kyle and Adam excluded. But we may have finally found one.

I really like watching James race.

I would have loved to have see him ride for Somerset this season.

He gives his all, and is very entertaining to watch. He certainly looks like a rider who is going to improve.

If fans can see beyond the 'winning' at all costs attitude, and see other factors that make Speedway entertaining, then as a Poole fan you will enjoy watching him every week.

I'm jealous of Poole for capturing James...more so than any other of their riders.

• Like 1

I've only seen Shanes race in the National League but definitely like what I've seen.

A real trier and a great entertainer. Gave the home straight fans at Lynn a Zorro type celebration after his final ride when visiting with Kent.

He also comes across as a good lad who is working hard to get somewhere in the sport. Hope it works out for him.

• Like 1

Ooohh someone's got their knickers in a bit of a twist this morning. No need for any bad language or insults.

As Couchy has stated, merely giving you a factual response from the info I have to hand!!

(ps Cheers HS!!)

Skidder think it might be another alias from someone we all know Edited by kingbee
  • Like 2

I've only seen Shanes race in the National League but definitely like what I've seen.

A real trier and a great entertainer. Gave the home straight fans at Lynn a Zorro type celebration after his final ride when visiting with Kent.

He also comes across as a good lad who is working hard to get somewhere in the sport. Hope it works out for him.

I am looking forward to seeing this young lad all reports sound positive I hope the supporters at poole give him a chance roll on march

Because he’s an initiating arse who I have little interested in engaging with, the type who trolls the forum and then expects logical, rational debate, regardless of "fact", speedway chat, fair or pleasantries with him...nah a prick who deserves to be mocked and ridiculed, since you asked.

How can you come up with that conclusion considering you only joined this forum on the 3rd of November?

• Like 8

Because he’s an initiating arse who I have little interested in engaging with, the type who trolls the forum and then expects logical, rational debate, regardless of "fact", speedway chat, fair or pleasantries with him...nah a prick who deserves to be mocked and ridiculed, since you asked.

Really why don't you run along, he's been around speedway a lot longer than you I would fully expect, given that you don't even know him..

• Like 3

Gavan has to support a Poole rider. Brilliant! :D

But Gavan doesn't support any team, although he does seem to be a little infatuated with Poole. :o

Edited by Starman2006

Banning a member of a forum is an absolute disgrace. It doesn't matter how annoying they are, how arrogant they are, how immature they are or how outspoken they are. The whole concept of a forum is an open platform for everybody to share their views, regardless of whether they are liked or agreed with. A forum that stifles free speech is not a forum of any integrity.

The only exception should be spam and abuse towards other members.