British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Dont believe this.

PirateCast hearing rumours KK has signed for Rye House and will be riding at reserve.

Just one stuff up after another this year.

Lol, so we have just changed sacked riders! Tbf not surprising as KK's only decent meeting this year was at Rye when he got 11/13.

Lol, so we have just changed sacked riders! Tbf not surprising as KK's only decent meeting this year was at Rye when he got 11/13.

It's one big joke. Matt Ford mucked up this years team and now he is mucking up the team plans for 2018. Krzysztof will end up on a 7 something average now. Yet we could of had Kasprzak on a 5.51 next season.

I personally wouldn't have sacked him at all.

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

It's one big joke. Matt Ford mucked up this years team and now he is mucking up the team plans for 2018. Krzysztof will end up on a 7 something average now. Yet we could of had Kasprzak on a 5.51 next season.

I personally wouldn't of sacked him at all.

Most people wouldn't 'HAVE' signed him in the first place.

• Like 2

I personally wouldn't have sacked him at all.

Gosh considering this is a rumour from pretty much nothing, with zero confirmed, you're getting your knickers in a right old twist here.

• Like 3

Even at 5.51 would be higher than Lahti and I don't think the rules allow you to bring back a sacked rider.

I must be reading this differently,but KK wasn't in their declared 1-7 last season.I thought this would stand against riders like Holder who was in the 1-7(unsure)

You make a very fair point tellboy. If they aren't allowed to be introduced the following season I'd say there is even less chance of bringing back a rider from the current season!

PirateCast are usually reliable. Krystian Plech tweeted he needed a spanner in the UK for Wednesday. Rye House riding on Wednesday. All adds up doesn't it.

It may well do, but you're getting a tad carried away saying Matt Ford has mucked up next season when nothing has happened yet.

• Like 1

It may well do, but you're getting a tad carried away saying Matt Ford has mucked up next season when nothing has happened yet.

Frustration to be honest. We are having an awful year and the rumours going around about our No.1 at the start of the season possibly signing for another British club at reserve ends up getting to you in the end.

His average has already been issued. 5.51 effective 26/07.

I wasn't aware of that, so that's my mistake.

Makes it even more of an outrage that Poole released him for Kennett, when his average meant he was bound to get snapped up elsewhere in the race for the play offs. I'd of stuck with him knowing he is likely to come good more than Kennett and preventing him being signed elsewhere.

• Like 1

Frustration to be honest. We are having an awful year and the rumours going around about our No.1 at the start of the season possibly signing for another British club at reserve ends up getting to you in the end.

With respect, if things like that "ends up getting to you in the end" I think perhaps you may have a little too much time on your hands.

The season has gone for your team for the first time in yonks, just enjoy what's left of the season and be thankful you have a track to go to. Something myself and others don't have the luxury of.

With respect, if things like that "ends up getting to you in the end" I think perhaps you may have a little too much time on your hands.

The season has gone for your team for the first time in yonks, just enjoy what's left of the season and be thankful you have a track to go to. Something myself and others don't have the luxury of.

When I said getting to me I don't mean it in the way you are thinking. I mean it as in you start to ask yourself why these decisions are being made with no logic behind them. For example.

*You let KK's average drop to 5.51 before you sack him.

*You then replace him with Kennett who has a 3.00 average away from home.

*KK is then left on a bargain average which another team will benefit from.

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

Whatever next someone wants Matt Ford to offer a bribe to Chris Holder of a guaranteed team place for next year if he takes it easy for Kings Lynn this year lol.Thing must be really desperate down south.

Not desperation but would be clever thinking considering KL probably won't make top 4 or if they do again will be cannon fodder like Poole will be if they make it.

If a fwd thinking promoter who has had a relationship for years with CH has a chance to get a World class GP rider on 7 then quite rightly he should sign him up. He then possibly has the option to sign another World Class rider as well as accommodate Kurtz and Holder Jr again. Even with a 42 point limit if they go down that route for 2018 it may be possible.

For sure M.Ford will do everything in his power to make sure the nightmare of 2017 doesn't return in a hurry.

Good luck to him if he pulls it off even if it does pee of some less forward thinking people who envy success because MF is smarter than most of the others. Even the best have an off year.