British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Ok seen how people are saying that KK will be back next year on that nice low average .

No expert but thought you had to do 4 Home and 4 Away .

KK has done 3 Home and 5 Away or has rules changed ?

• Like 1

Not quite sure what to make of you....

In one post you say that the current Poole team is rubbish so what's the point and you're already looking forward to 2018 and then minutes later you post a number of posts in support of the same team!

As someone already pointed out earlier, your posts today definitely smack of KKS!!

For what it's worth, EK is excellent at WR however he struggles at pretty much every other track in the Prem. This is obviously the best MF could do and that is a bit concerning. Is that a reflection on Poole or top level speedway in this country in general?

I was on a downer earlier when EK was first announced. I was expecting a big name tbh. But then after 10-15 mins I thought you know what Kennett joining isn't such a bad thing considering he loves the Poole track and always seems to go well around our place.

The team is rubbish I stand by that.

I am looking forward to 2018 because we aren't going to win anything this year now.

But I am still going to give my full support to the team no matter how bad it gets. If we don't get 4th then at least MF tried to change things.

Do I think we will make the play-offs I'm not too sure we might nick 4th.

As for KKS I assure you it isn't me but I know exactly who he is because he has been trolling Poole Speedway on twitter constantly tweeting our official twitter account giving it large.

Nick Pedersen

Vaclav Milik

Linus Sundstrom

Antonio Lindback

Andreas Jonsson

Jaroslaw Hampel

Magic Janowski

Just some of the names banded about on here....... and you get Edward Kennett lol

And your point is?

If EK starts scoring on the road then it will turn out to be a very good move.

Will be good for 8-10 points at home every week riding as a second string. Just needs to improve a lot on the road.

And your point is?

Will be good for 8-10 points at home every week riding as a second string. Just needs to improve a lot on the road.

that you were all throwing world stars names about like confetti and then you get Kennett. Just shows that nobody on here knew!

His away average was just over 3 this season so how will he start scoring on the road!!

Who are your heat leaders then until Kurtz gets back? Hans , Jack, Worrall?? Very weak.

Please come back to me when Kennett starts scoring 8-10 at home lol

And your point is?

He only beat Klindt and Newman when he rode at Poole earlier this year didn't he ?

He'll need to start scoring these "8-10 points" you and others are convinced he will do, pretty sharpish i would say before he's caught up in the malaise around the place and the season fritters away for you lot.

He only beat Klindt and Newman when he rode at Poole earlier this year didn't he ?

He'll need to start scoring these "8-10 points" you and others are convinced he will do, pretty sharpish i would say before he's caught up in the malaise around the place and the season fritters away for you lot.

Yes but 6 points riding at No.1. Kennett was a victim like many others this year due to stupid rules.

Tungate was another victim both riders rode at No.1 and they ended up getting sacked. If they were second strings then Tungate would still be at Somerset and EK would still be at Rye

You cant expect them to score well riding at No.1 because they are 2nd string riders.

that you were all throwing world stars names about like confetti and then you get Kennett. Just shows that nobody on here knew!

His away average was just over 3 this season so how will he start scoring on the road!!

Who are your heat leaders then until Kurtz gets back? Hans , Jack, Worrall?? Very weak.

Please come back to me when Kennett starts scoring 8-10 at home lol

Kennett's scores at home whilst riding at No.1 for Rye House

vs Wolves - 1, 3, 3, 2 = 9

vs Swindon - 3, 3, 2, R = 8

vs Lynn - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15

vs Poole - 2, 3, 3, 1*, 2 = 11+1

vs Leicester - 2, 3, 3, 3 = 11

vs Somerset - 3, 3, 3, 2*, 3 = 14+1

vs Belle Vue - 3, 1*, 2, 2, 0 = 8+1

So you tell me why EK wouldn't be able to score 8-10 points a meeting at home riding as a 2nd string.

Good to see EK! Another British rider getting a spot!

Let's see how he goes! Even if we don't get to the playoffs still want to get behind the team.

I would agree that Matt is building something for next season!

Main team sponsor done

KK at 2 or 4

Holder back.

Looking suspicious

• Like 1

Good to see EK! Another British rider getting a spot!

Let's see how he goes! Even if we don't get to the playoffs still want to get behind the team.

I would agree that Matt is building something for next season!

Main team sponsor done

KK at 2 or 4

Holder back.

Looking suspicious

surely kk will still have is 2017 average so I don't think will be back
  • Like 1

MF basically said he would be back on a 5.5 next season.

But how if he ain't done the 4 home and 4 away meetings. If there is some rule change I'd like to know . Edited by Pob
  • Like 1