British Speedway Forum

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, Grand Final 1st Leg, 3/10/16...

We need to keep it close tonight as I think pulling back any deficit at the NSS will be a harder task than at the dog track. I think weve looked a more solid unit away from home. We have had to dig deep in many home meetings as the opposition just love the place. It could come down to which reserves perform the best on their own track.

I think we could go to BV and hold them close - my main concern there would be our reserves.

Assuming Howarth rides well again, we really could do with a 10 point win tonight.

Think if PK could roll back the years and knock in a big score once more tonight and the rest of the top five score as they should I think Wolves have a fighting chance

Edited by FAST GATER

Think it's going to be a close one.

Heart says Belle Vue. (99 times out of 100 I want the table toppers to take the title)

Head says Wolves will just nick it.

Think Thorsell could be a big player tonight to help Wolves to a decent lead. Lindgren and Wuffy's ability around Belle Vue will enable them to defend that lead on Wednesday

As a lifetime speedway fan I would love to see Belle Vue once again back on top of the league. Contrary to what Poole fans want you to believe Belle Vue were always the team you compared your own team to and as a Dons fans there were Wimbledon, Belle Vue and the rest below us. So Poole won three titles in a row; we Dons won the league six times in seven years and thus Poole's record is not that great.

With the size of the crowd that is at Wolverhampton tonight, and no doubt will be at Belle Vue on Wednesday proves that not only do the EL play offs work but that there is still a significant amount of people that can be attracted to speedway meeting even these days.

• Like 2