British Speedway Forum

29 September 2016 Sheffield Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Pl Play Off 1st Leg

Both teams are looking to extend their seasons. The playoffs are over two legs and there are no TR's permitted. Newcastle held the home side to a draw last time they were in town, however, Sheffield are very good at home so I can see a narrow home win

Sheffield

Simon Stead ?
Jason Garrity R/R
Kyle Howarth
Josh Bates
Dimitri Berge
Arthur Sissis
Nathan Greaves

Newcastle
Steve Worrall
Victor Palovaara
Matej Kus
Ludvig Lindgren
Robert Lambert
Ashley Morris
Danny Phillips
I believe Newcastle will be at full strength which is bad news for the Tigers. I think Simon Stead has joined Jason Garrity on the injured list so who will be their guest

I suspect with no Garrity and Wells as a guest that it could be a narrow win for the Tigers with an even bigger win for the Diamonds at Brough on Sunday :t: Where we'll be missing Lambert :( And if the meeting does go ahead on the Monday possibly Steve might be missing at Belle Vue :(

I suspect with no Garrity and Wells as a guest that it could be a narrow win for the Tigers with an even bigger win for the Diamonds at Brough on Sunday :t: Where we'll be missing Lambert :( And if the meeting does go ahead on the Monday possibly Steve might be missing at Belle Vue :(

Second leg is on the Sunday, not the Monday, so you'll have Worrall.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Second leg is on the Sunday, not the Monday, so you'll have Worrall.

All the best

Rob

I think what he means is that if it is rained off on Sunday, it has already been stated that the rearranged date will be 24 hrs later on the Monday, therefore no Steve. However if that happens Robert will be back.

• Like 1

I think what he means is that if it is rained off on Sunday, it has already been stated that the rearranged date will be 24 hrs later on the Monday, therefore no Steve. However if that happens Robert will be back.

That is what I meant, sorry I should have been more clear, but also, we'd have Robert back, but Sheffield would have Dimitri and Josh back

SHE!!! :o

Edited by Dandelion

Sheffield will have 3 guests for the second leg which will make them stronger

defo the case for Stead and Berge, but a think Bates is well worth his average at Brough,,,

if thats who the guests are for, Garrity a massive miss :(

if its on the Monday, Bates and Berge should be back, yeah ?

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

defo the case for Stead and Berge, but a think Bates is well worth his average at Brough,,,

if thats who the guests are for, Garrity a massive miss :(

if its on the Monday, Bates and Berge should be back, yeah ?

I would have thought so

Newcastles last visit produced the race of the season with Garritty and Lambert and this time weve not got Garritty.Expecting a Newcastle win,Wells is not as good as our top two and we haven't rode as a team all season,We always seem to be carrying somebody,42-48 unless we all turn up,,Hope im wrong because we need to finish the season with a home win,The 2nd leg will be a formality I fear,If we get more than 35 we will have done well.