British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

I hope Scott Nicholls rides for the Tigers like he did for the Lions on Monday. It should be interesting seeing him riding in the championship. It's great to have Lasse back, that makes us even stronger, and it takes a bit of pressure off the other rider's UTT.

• Like 1

Got a nice email from Sheffield stating 3pm start for pairs, also clarified on BSPA website. Hopefully Sheffield don't do their usual trick of shutting bar/toilet/food area on the 1st bend. Sensible time to start meeting meaning we don't get home at silly o clock.

Got a nice email from Sheffield stating 3pm start for pairs, also clarified on BSPA website. Hopefully Sheffield don't do their usual trick of shutting bar/toilet/food area on the 1st bend. Sensible time to start meeting meaning we don't get home at silly o clock.

Firstly its not the Sheffield promotion who close the bar, however it has been open for league matches so hopefully will be open for the pairs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reading the Speedway Star today, and the article about the Poultec Training scheme.

I was fascinated to read that one of the latest students to sign up to the course was Birmingham/ Berwick rider Jack Parkinson Blackburn.

I was not aware that he had signed for Berwick.

Reading the Speedway Star today, and the article about the Poultec Training scheme.

I was fascinated to read that one of the latest students to sign up to the course was Birmingham/ Berwick rider Jack Parkinson Blackburn.

I was not aware that he had signed for Berwick.

He hasn't and best of luck to Poultec

Ipswich have confirmed home leg of the PO semi final will be at Foxhall this coming Thursday 21st although opponent not announced (Twitter)