British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

Bad looking crash at Wolverhampton ...sure he went off in ambulance on spinal board,

I've just seen someone else talking about it in another thread, I really hope he is ok, I hate seeing this news... I think I will not watch heat 1, as I have it taped for later

Jesus... Maybe I should sleep... It wasn't Wolverhampton on BT tonight... Ignore me xD

Still... Best wishes to Kyle

Terrible shame for Howarth and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howarth and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Edited by Steve55

Terrible shame for Howard and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howard and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Is Howard a new signing then.

Good signing and seemed the likely one, there's another number 7 that Berwick have gave to a team in the Championship, we was using Bowtell as a guest for a couple of weeks and after he done well at Newcastle they signed him then we used Wood at Sheffield he done well and they signed him, ffs.

I really don't think Wood would leave Eastbourne high and dry to go and sign for Berwick. You can make a case for Bowtell, but definitely not Wood.

I really don't think Wood would leave Eastbourne high and dry to go and sign for Berwick. You can make a case for Bowtell, but definitely not Wood.

It's just very frustrating, an example being Lewis Bridger and Lee Payne who have dissapeared off the face of the Speedway earth, we've had 3 number 7's and 2 of them havn't completed a meeting in the league and the other one has been injured for nearly 2 months now?

Is Howard a new signing then.

No, I made an error!

Sheffield have signed Georgie Wood to complete the team.

Good signing IMO

Agree, he looked promising last week riding for Berwick, 4, paid 7 points for what I think was his first outing at Owlerton. If he can do all four laps of a race like he does the first two, then he's real potential at this track IMO.

Terrible shame for Howarth and the Tigers chances in the pairs on Friday. Good news regarding the signing of Graversen at reserve, hopefully he'll do the business and think he'll have his work cut out on Thursday against the Comets with both Howarth and possibly Bates missing from the line up.

Gah... The Comets are having an easy run recently... Coming against all the teams with injuries that really weaken them...

• Like 2

Can we go with a guest for Bates and rr for Howarth, that way we can have Graj, Kurtz, Bjerre and the guest for rr

18.10 FACILITIES

a1) Absent #1:

a2) Absent D-up (if riding for the “other” team)

B) 1 Absent rider (2 – 5):

c) More than 1 Absent rider (1 - 5) 1 x RR facility and G for all others

d) Absent #6 or #7:

e) “No Facility”

Premiership 1-5

Premiership 6-7 & Championship 1-7

G

Championship rider with an MA up to and including 4.00

NDL G* not declared in a SGBP & SGBC team declaration

G or RR G or RR RR

So according to that, you could have a Guest for Josh and RR for Kyle, or the other way round.

Gah... The Comets are having an easy run recently... Coming against all the teams with injuries that really weaken them...

aye , just like when sheff paid a visit to worky and came away with a 46/44 victory . our guest number 1 only won 1 race where as craig would have won more than 1 .

but thats the nature of the sport .

newcastle sure missed rose as he would have been good for at least 10 points !

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1