British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

The more I look at the other teams in the league the more I think this team is brilliant.

You looked at Ipswich? will all depend on the last two riders we need to get this right.

Edited by wilko1966

Dan Bewley will probably be at Glasgow, Branford is a good shout though! I felt we should have singed him when Nike was injured but the reason we didn't was to do with the fact he scored nothing in the 2015 league final at ashfield. He'll put another point and a half on his avg. Whereever he goes, and might help you win at Armadale and Newcastle!

The more I look at the other teams in the league the more I think this team is brilliant.

Agree 100% get the final 2 riders right to an already top team full of improvement not even ipswich will get near them!

Dan Bewley will probably be at Glasgow, Branford is a good shout though! I felt we should have singed him when Nike was injured but the reason we didn't was to do with the fact he scored nothing in the 2015 league final at ashfield. He'll put another point and a half on his avg. Whereever he goes, and might help you win at Armadale and Newcastle!

To be fair he only got to the first corner in the first race , the cup final he scored 7 points and his heat 2 time was only a fraction outside Craig Cooks heat 1 time.

Is there a we won't sign ex Monarchs mentality maybe.

Junior

Think its about time the team was finished now a few teams are getting filled lets know what we are to look forward to

I agree it would be nice for the incoming riders to be able to seek local sponsors in time to put them on the team kevlars.

Junior

Is there a we won't sign ex Monarchs mentality maybe.

Junior

After the Wolbert fiasco can you blame us.

Anyway that theory won't hold up if Bewley signs as expected.

Edited by Gazc