British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

Ahhh I forgot that part about 2 double uppers/downers in the same team... Having seen the way Glasgow,Ipswich,Newcastle have gone i think the best team for us would be - Brady Kurtz & Nathan Greaves

Nathan won't be back. Apparently it's a strong reserve and the major rumours (from the same place I was told about Josh Grajczonek 5 weeks ago) is Rob Branford.

If Branford is the reserve of choice, it leaves us with 5.66 for the final rider, in which case Klindt would look about the best of the bunch that are left

Klindt has already signed for Poole, Esbjerg in Denmark and Poland's Wanda Krakow. Surely a fourth weekly commitment would see him burnt out by June because of all the travel?

interesting to see how a rider with good track expeience and only just stopped riding at a good level can turn to management

i wish steady all the best in his new roll and im not a sheffield suporter

Joe Screen did the same with Sheffield, did ok IMO, had to be better than the retired police man that did it the year before. Think Simon will do ok, he knows Sheffield inside out so should be able to pass some of his experience on. (Knows all the other tracks too so lets see what he can do for the team, glad to see him still involved at Sheffield.)

Klindt has already signed for Poole, Esbjerg in Denmark and Poland's Wanda Krakow. Surely a fourth weekly commitment would see him burnt out by June because of all the travel?

Signing for a Polish club does not always mean that you will be riding week in week out as they very much use the squad system.

And the Danish League don't race every week, so I don't see there been somuch a problem.

If we signed Jack Holder - How many points would that leave for the final rider ?

If we signed Brady Kurtz - How many points would that leave for the final rider ?

Can anyone see us signing one of the above or is it not possible now ?

Well definitely not Holder he has signed for Peterborough