British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

Excellent signing.

I think we will see Steady retire, his speech at the end of the season had a farewell speech.

Much as I love watching Steady and Garrity around Sheffield the amount of meetings both missed through injuries has stop us moving on the next level and winning trophies has meant we really needed to look at a new number 1.

Grajczonek is someone could fill up that and does not have the recent history of injures.

• Like 2

Well done Sheffield on signing josh,he's was very classy last year will do good for you,and hope he's still with us to!

Don't think he will be with us as he cited traveling as one of the reasons for the move to Tigers. Good luck to Josh and Sheffield for next season he has been a good servant to Rebels. ! :t:

Roynon Or Lykke Nielse and Heeps would mean that Bates would start at reserve :)

1. Josh Grajczonek

2. Adam Roynon/Kasper Lykke Nielsen

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Josh Bates

7. Jack Parkinson Blackburn

Roynon Or Lykke Nielse and Heeps would mean that Bates would start at reserve :)

1. Josh Grajczonek

2. Adam Roynon/Kasper Lykke Nielsen

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Josh Bates

7. Jack Parkinson Blackburn

Think Rob Branford has already been pencilled in at no. 6, Roynon won't come back after the way the promotion treated him a few seasons ago, unless they offer him a really good deal. Heeps is a possibility, but there's more points available that could perhaps find a rider with a higher average. Joe Jacobs isn't going back to Ipswich, wonder if he's under consideration, goes well around Owlerton, but his form did dip a little at the end of the season.

Think Rob Branford has already been pencilled in at no. 6, Roynon won't come back after the way the promotion treated him a few seasons ago, unless they offer him a really good deal. Heeps is a possibility, but there's more points available that could perhaps find a rider with a higher average. Joe Jacobs isn't going back to Ipswich, wonder if he's under consideration, goes well around Owlerton, but his form did dip a little at the end of the season.

I did think about Branford but for some reason I have it in my head that he's riding for Swindon, a Thursday track, I think Jacobs would be a good rider for Sheffield, but as you say you can get more from the points :P Never knew Roynon was treated badly by the promotion

I did think about Branford but for some reason I have it in my head that he's riding for Swindon, a Thursday track, I think Jacobs would be a good rider for Sheffield, but as you say you can get more from the points :P Never knew Roynon was treated badly by the promotion

Roynon wasn't! 100% the opposite.