British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2017

Don't jump to conclusions about Kyle and Josh; neither one of them has agreed terms yet. Grajzc and bomber are pure speculation.

Kyle Howarth is owned by Workington, but in speedway that means very little, and riders will ride for the clubs that they want to ride for the clubs that want them. I would be very surprised if Kyle not in Sheffield colours next season.

Josh Bates may well think about a move and maybe a move aay from the club may prove beneficial for him, but I do think that the family ties within the club may pull stronger and again I would be surprised if he did choose to move on.

Chris Harris, is a pipe dream some Sheffield fans, he would probably prove very expensive, the one rider that did think that might be able afford him is Glasgow but looking at the first two signings I doubt that they could shoe horn him nito their team.

Josh Grajczonek is a rider that would fit the bill for Sheffield the average is just about right and he rides the Sheffield track very well, I would be very surprised if the club are not trying to get his signature, but there are probably others that they maybe talking to Rory Schlein maybe Davey Watt or even Nick Morris. could be another

• Like 1

Don't jump to conclusions about Kyle and Josh; neither one of them has agreed terms yet. Grajzc and bomber are pure speculation.

Don't know about the other three but if Josh Bates hasn't put his signature on a contract yet it's only because he can't spell his name!

Like every year the first five or six riders will all ready be sorted it's just a case of drip feeding the names in to keep the fans interested and give the journos' something to write for the next few weeks in the Speedway Star.

Might be that he number one isn't sorted yet because Steady hasn't made his mind up wether or not he's retiring. ;)

Don't know about the other three but if Josh Bates hasn't put his signature on a contract yet it's only because he can't spell his name!

Like every year the first five or six riders will all ready be sorted it's just a case of drip feeding the names in to keep the fans interested and give the journos' something to write for the next few weeks in the Speedway Star.

Might be that he number one isn't sorted yet because Steady hasn't made his mind up wether or not he's retiring. ;)

The promotion have already said that talks with a number 1 are at an advanced stage!...Could Steady do a Compton..retire then change his mind when its too late?..dunno.

Edited by Marcelle