British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2017

Crazy signing to be honest and a waste of a lot of points. As much as I would have liked to have seen Holder back, his average is way too high and takes up much needed points lower down the team. Swindons tail will be wagging the dog with 3 points at least gone down the swanny.

Talking tripe as usual see who Ford comes up with no one to rival Doyley i suspect, no Holder no Ellis can see changes through out the season a huge mistake saying no to Chris.

To be fair to Gavan that is the usual little beauty that Starman always comes out with but then goes on other threads himself.

It's a forum for speedway fans to go on whatever thread they want to.

Ah, but it has been said he spends more time on the Poole thread than the Ippo one, if true is a but weird!

Talking tripe as usual see who Ford comes up with no one to rival Doyley i suspect, no Holder no Ellis can see changes through out the season a huge mistake saying no to Chris.

at least Rosco is loyal to Jason that's more than you can say about Matt regarding Chris take a chance I say mi

Will be interesting to see which one works best, Poole's strength in depth or Swindon's top heavy side. However if you are ever going to field a strength in depth side then I think the coming season is the time to do it.

I'm sure rosco will change his side at the first opportunity
  • Like 1

Rosco hopes to be naming a new rider on Saturday.

He has also asked posters to stop taking the p### out of his summer work outfit.

I didn't realise Rosco had such a big ar** but joking aside this is fantastic news, although I don't like the idea of having to wait until June for my Speedway at Swindon!

May have to see if the club run a mini bus down to Somerset

• Like 2

That's not Rosco..... that's Sidney. He's packing up his gear after a night shift guarding the back straight bogs ;)

Eh!! ER there is no need for that 😆god that bloke has a ass that would sink the Titanic.My wife says that i have a nice little botty.😅 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1