British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2017

I wanted Holder back however their was no point in signing Chris because we would end up with a weak tail end of the team.

With all due respect Swindon wont stand a chance of making the Play-Offs because their team will be Un-balanced with a poor engine room imo.

Swindon may or may not win the league but at least we'll get the chance to see possibly the best rider in the World in the team. Not to be sniffed at.

For me I want Swindon to have a good team, but I also want to have riders that mean something to me as a supporter of the side rather than just a mathamatical equation.

For me I am so glad that Jason is in the side. I may still go from time to time now. If he'd been dropped I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Seems to be an influx of Poole supporters here commenting on Jason being in the Swindon team. I think it is some kind of "denial" because they are grieving the loss of their quality number one.

Swindon will do just fine.

• Like 7

Swindon may or may not win the league but at least we'll get the chance to see possibly the best rider in the World in the team. Not to be sniffed at.

For me I want Swindon to have a good team, but I also want to have riders that mean something to me as a supporter of the side rather than just a mathamatical equation.

For me I am so glad that Jason is in the side. I may still go from time to time now. If he'd been dropped I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Seems to be an influx of Poole supporters here commenting on Jason being in the Swindon team. I think it is some kind of "denial" because they are grieving the loss of their quality number one.

Swindon will do just fine.

They deserve to after standing by their main man (unlike Ford).

Crazy signing to be honest and a waste of a lot of points. As much as I would have liked to have seen Holder back, his average is way too high and takes up much needed points lower down the team. Swindons tail will be wagging the dog with 3 points at least gone down the swanny.

Crazy signing to be honest and a waste of a lot of points. As much as I would have liked to have seen Holder back, his average is way too high and takes up much needed points lower down the team. Swindons tail will be wagging the dog with 3 points at least gone down the swanny.

And flicking through the Star earlier it seems Rosco is not happy at all with this new system. :o

My sentiments exactly! I'll come & watch the Robins now & again next season if Doyley is riding...and my 7 year old will be chuffed to bits that he's back which will probably encourage me to bring him a bit more often too...

• Like 2

1. Jason Doyle 13.41

2. Lewis Kerr 5.98

3. Josh Grajczonek 8.90

4. Stefan Nielsen 5.53

5. Rohan Tungate 9.03

6. Tobias Busch 4.66

7. Nathan Greaves 2.32

Are you going to tell Nathan or shall I?