British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2017

And be cannon fodder!

Not when our new team takes to the track (Within a week).

Gater 1 you are being harsh on richie he has not done bad at Poole and copared to some he has tried and been on the pace most of the time sorry for hijacking forum for this

All I said was.

R. Worrall cant ride Poole for toffee. Richie is good at most tracks just not at Poole.

Why are we discussing Poole on a Swindon thread?

All I said was.

R. Worrall cant ride Poole for toffee. Richie is good at most tracks just not at Poole.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 3

Here's an interesting article http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/other-sport/zach-wajtknecht-unveiled-full-asset-11041354

It seems that Lakeside took ownership of Zach from Birmingham as the Brummies apparently had no claim on him as an asset as a lower tier club.

Therefore, using this same logic, Lakeside have no claim on Zach and Adam as assets.

So could we take them on as Swindon assets if terms are agreed with the riders?

• Like 3

Blame Steve0 - he apparently goes to sleep with Poole changes on his mind!! :rofl::t:

Probably dreams of EK and KK too! :shock::P

No need to blame me thanks. Actually I woke up laughing when I remembered yesterday's news and it's still hilarious 😂

• Like 2

Here's an interesting article http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/other-sport/zach-wajtknecht-unveiled-full-asset-11041354

It seems that Lakeside took ownership of Zach from Birmingham as the Brummies apparently had no claim on him as an asset as a lower tier club.

Therefore, using this same logic, Lakeside have no claim on Zach and Adam as assets.

So could we take them on as Swindon assets if terms are agreed with the riders?

This move would seem to make sense even though I do not agree with "assets" as the rider can decide he wants to ride for someone else.

If the Swindon test of running a team in the NL Trophy was financially viable or even nearly viable and they are looking to run a NL team next year then it would make sense to sign him as an NL number 1.

One issue could be that Zach wants to move out of the NL and ride for a Championship club.

This would help Swindon in two ways, it would mean we could fill up the ridiculous gaps in the season with NL meetings, then if Zach is kept at reserve in the main team in 2018, and I do not see why he should not, he would get masses of time and experience on the track, which would help him financially and to improve.

If we do run a NL team we also have young Anders Rowe who is doing very well at Kent who could also be included in it unless he has signed a couple of year contract at Kent.

Edited by A ORLOV

Good support for Doyley at Cardiff. Great comeback to finish second and lead GP. Two ex Robins first and third in final. Killer was also superb in heat 11.

Plenty of fans from all over UK saying to us great win at Poole for Robins.

About 200 Robins fans got off train at Swindon.

• Like 2

Good support for Doyley at Cardiff. Great comeback to finish second and lead GP. Two ex Robins first and third in final. Killer was also superb in heat 11.

Plenty of fans from all over UK saying to us great win at Poole for Robins.

About 200 Robins fans got off train at Swindon.

It is great he got to another final and has pulled away a bit from the rest, but Magic is having a good run and Jason needs to build up a bigger lead over the next few GPs.

• Like 2

Gutted for Zach, spleen injury which requires an operation. Out for a while now.

Yep gutted for the lad, improves with every meeting.Best wishes.

The signing of Muesli has turned Swindon's season around. All round strength, and half of those 8 wins have been without Doyley!

• Like 3

All I said was.

New team - Would that be the one that thrashed Somerset on Wednesday and stormed to a 22 point defeat last night?

And as for Worrall not riding Poole for toffee - remind me who top scored on Wednesday.