British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2017

Tobiasz scored four points on his one and only visit to the Abbey in 2015 riding in the hard no 3 position including a fall.I remember he was on the pace and i think are balance of the side looks alot better now and really solid at reserve with Adam/Zach.We need to come out on Thursday and make a real statement against the Aces we have an outside chance of the play/offs maybe pipping the pesky Pirates.??🤓😉

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

God what a great few days i would give anything for a win at Leicester if we can might ease the pressure a little for the Poole meeting with more points on the board.What i like about this side without Doyley different people can top score which is great get Doyley back and we will really be pushing forward.

• Like 1

Are Swindon running a coach to Cardiff next Saturday to support Jase?

We have driven a few times, and gone by train a few times, never tried the coach.

Used to run 5 coaches when Leigh was in GP.

Yes, although it is already full.

• Like 1

Cheers.

Best way to get to know about Cardiff coaches is to join the Swindon supporters Facebook page. It tends to get arranged through there.

• Like 1

I would like to say well done Swindon and Rosco for sticking with zach waj who is starting to look the real deal from hes 2.00 average and well done Zach keep it up pal..

His scores for Lakeside show that he is a class act. Having said that everyone of the Swindon side has potential and I always believed that they were one rider away from a good team and they now have that. What is good is that Swindon were written off at the start of the season and let's hope their good run of form continues and takes them into the playoffs ahead of .... Poole :wink:

• Like 3

Are Swindon running a coach to Cardiff next Saturday to support Jase?

We have driven a few times, and gone by train a few times, never tried the coach.

Used to run 5 coaches when Leigh was in GP.

We're doing the train this year going Friday morning coming back Sunday hopefully get practice in with refreshments either side , will get the chance of being in the pits prior to both practice and meeting for first time this year
  • Like 1

We're doing the train this year going Friday morning coming back Sunday hopefully get practice in with refreshments either side , will get the chance of being in the pits prior to both practice and meeting for first time this year

Have a good time, being in the pits is good, have been there a few times.

Yes Jon Cook in Star forecast Swindon would finish bottom.

Passed Dave Bellego driving his van on m4 by Reading earlier, won't be many who pass Dave this year.

most people did ..lets be honest it looked like a poor teamon paper I hardly think anyone was tipping us up not even the die hards. It's been amazing and if Doyle gets back fit we got a good as chance as anyone.
  • Like 2

most people did ..lets be honest it looked like a poor teamon paper I hardly think anyone was tipping us up not even the die hards. It's been amazing and if Doyle gets back fit we got a good as chance as anyone.

Was always going to be Somerset or Leicester bottom for me, thought we may finish sixth.

• Like 1