British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2017

Nick Morris did ok riding for Berwick last night scoring 2,3,3,2,2 12 points in their win over Newcastle, I think he is off to Poland today to ride.

I just hope that when we resume meetings on thursday that the riders are not as rusty as they sometimes seem to be after a break.

If any Swindon fan has forgotten where the stadium is I can send you a map.

I'm sure Berwick will have something to say if Nick Morris rides in Poland today - he's declared to lead their team at Peterborough at 5pm!

I'm sure Berwick will have something to say if Nick Morris rides in Poland today - he's declared to lead their team at Peterborough at 5pm!

Ah apologies,I was sure I saw that he was riding abroad and did not check, thanks for clarification Neil.

Nick Morris did ok riding for Berwick last night scoring 2,3,3,2,2 12 points in their win over Newcastle, I think he is off to Poland today to ride.

I just hope that when we resume meetings on thursday that the riders are not as rusty as they sometimes seem to be after a break.

If any Swindon fan has forgotten where the stadium is I can send you a map.

Is it opposite the Cold Harbour?😀do you know if Branford is riding ORLOV? do Sheffield get priority . Edited by Sidney the robin

If it was Newport (should still be running) then you'd be right.. :D:D

Or at certain times when Berwick has changes between England and Scotland

Is it opposite the Cold Harbour?do you know if Branford is riding ORLOV? do Sheffield get priority .

Have no idea Sid.

Well done Jase on winning GP, now second one point behind Dudek.

A lot of people dont like Doyley, but i think it would be justice if he won it this year..

• Like 1

It was still a good bit of business by Swindon exchanging Magic (I don't want to ride in the UK) for Doyle. When you review the journey Doyle has taken to get to where he is now - you have to admire his dedication. Best #1 Swindon have had since Leigh Adams :t:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 6

Scores this afternoon

Nick Morris 2,3,2,2,3 12 for Berwick at Peterborough

Dany ex,0,0,3,1 4+1 "

BWD 1,2,3,0 6 +1 for Peterborough

Nick involved in a big crash with Holder, both went into the fence but walked back to the pits, updates have not shown the result of heat 15 so not sure if either came out for the rerun.

Edit Nick did ride in heat 15 and won it so have changed score.

Edited by A ORLOV

It was still a good bit of business by Swindon exchanging Magic (I don't want to ride in the UK) for Doyle. When you review the journey Doyle has taken to get to where he is now - you have to admire his dedication. Best #1 Swindon have had since Leigh Adams :t:

Bless me father for I have sinned...(this is like writing in to Simon Mayo on Radio 2)

I would like to confess that I saw Jason Doyle riding at reserve for Poole at Reading.

Does this make me a bad person? Will I turn in to a speedway star seller? Or worse still, a Poole fan like Steven of Shovlarville?

I ask the Forum for forgiveness but most of all, my fellow Swindon fans that I stooped so low....😞😞😞😞😞

Edit: lack of English...

Edited by theblueboy