British Speedway Forum

Lakeside V Swindon 16 Sept 2016

Here there's a bit of a traffic jam on the A419 near Swindon. ACME Demolition Heavy plant with wrecking ball crawling along at 5 miles an hour heading towards blunsdon.

Thing is, when Lakeside areon it, they can really pulverise a team. Belle Vue could find themselves having to find 15 points in the second leg. Its such a tricky track Lakeside boys can miss the gate and be leading down the back straight of lap one.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Surely no one thought we were going to get it, even Rosco.

Really, thats not the attitude to have.. Bad night for the boy tonight..

In a season where these 6 riders have been as inconsistent as any Swindon team I've ever watched tonight has even surprised me.

No I didn't think we'd get the point but I really didn't think we'd collapse like we have.

Good luck to Lakeside in the play offs & please Rosco only have Doyley back in 2017 as enough is enough😡😡

• Like 2

It's called being realistic. I would hate to be a deluded fan. Would be so much more disappointing! Everyone Swindon fan must have known the writing was on the wall when we lost at home to Leicester.

Still not the attitude to have. If Rosco did the track walk with that attitude then he shouldn't be in the job..

Here there's a bit of a traffic jam on the A419 near Swindon. ACME Demolition Heavy plant with wrecking ball crawling along at 5 miles an hour heading towards blunsdon.

Thing is, when Lakeside areon it, they can really pulverise a team. Belle Vue could find themselves having to find 15 points in the second leg. Its such a tricky track Lakeside boys can miss the gate and be leading down the back straight of lap one.

They could get a 25 point lead and would not matter as they are rubbish away from home ..plus Belle Vue are good at Lakeside ...how is Belle vue Rider Scott Nicholls getting on tonight and who going to guest for Aj in both legs ..wake up shov

Edited by orion

They could get a 25 point lead and would not matter as they are rubbish away from home ..plus Belle Vue are good at Lakeside ...how is Belle vue Rider Scott Nicholls getting on tonight and who going to guest for Aj in both legs ..wake up shov

Seemed a real crazy guest to have tbh. Why use a rider getting his setup perfect for next Wednesday when other options would have done a job?

• Like 1