British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Full maximum for Liam for Birmingham against Eastbourne tonight

Certainly on his way to turning things round and getting back to the form we know he is capable of. Hopefully hr continues this form for the rest of the season and he comes back into Championship racing for 2018, though if he keeps this form up we are likely to see him in the Championship before that.

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me if Bridger will be fit to ride at Peterborough this Sunday. I have checked Berwick website nothing, but in this weeks Speedway Star it says there might be doubt over his fitness, if anyone does happen to know, a reply would be appreciated

Can anyone tell me if Bridger will be fit to ride at Peterborough this Sunday. I have checked Berwick website nothing, but in this weeks Speedway Star it says there might be doubt over his fitness, if anyone does happen to know, a reply would be appreciated

Brider tweeted the other day he would do his best to get back for our meeting tomorrow against Newcastle, in fact he was going for treatment today to aid his recovery.

• Like 1

If Bridger is to ride the way he has been since piloting his GM engines, he would do well to take the time off he needs to get back to being fully fit. I would rather see him back next week or week after fully fit rather than patched up and struggle tomorrow 👍

One of the most entertaining riders sheilfield has had in last couple of years.

If Bridger is to ride the way he has been since piloting his GM engines, he would do well to take the time off he needs to get back to being fully fit. I would rather see him back next week or week after fully fit rather than patched up and struggle tomorrow 👍

• Like 4

If Bridger is to ride the way he has been since piloting his GM engines, he would do well to take the time off he needs to get back to being fully fit. I would rather see him back next week or week after fully fit rather than patched up and struggle tomorrow

One of the most entertaining riders sheilfield has had in last couple of years. If Bridger is to ride the way he has been since piloting his GM engines, he would do well to take the time off he needs to get back to being fully fit. I would rather see him back next week or week after fully fit rather than patched up and struggle tomorrow

Have to agree, some of his overtaking manoeuvres have been sensational

• Like 2

Congratulation to Leon Flint on winning the latest round of the British 250cc championship at Rye House yesterday, he won all his qualifying races plus the final to complete a 15pt maximum and extend his lead at the top of the standings. Leon`s next meeting will be in the Czech Republic where he will race in the European Championships.

Except the supporters club had the B&G booked for the 24th date for their mid season bash did they not?

Supporters Club had booked July 1st which was date at the time for Redcar fixture.

After coming through the qualifying round yesterday, Berwick`s Leon Flint takes part in the European Championship Final today, the meeting takes place at Plzen in Czech Republic.

Meanwhile Nick Morris has top scored for his Polish team today, he scored 9pts in his side heavy defeat at Gdansk though they weren't helped by having no rider at one or two in the team.

• Like 1

After coming through the qualifying round yesterday, Berwick`s Leon Flint takes part in the European Championship Final today, the meeting takes place at Plzen in Czech Republic.

Meanwhile Nick Morris has top scored for his Polish team today, he scored 9pts in his side heavy defeat at Gdansk though they weren't helped by having no rider at one or two in the team.

In the final Leon came 5th overall, scored 11 points on countback. I understand he got T Boned by a young Pole in one of the heats. A massive well done to him

• Like 2